Need help indentifying indicator - page 135

don't know if iam posting in the right place...

iam looking for a candle time indicator which is display si similar to the Magnified Market Price.

i want to ba able to modify the position and/or window + shits (R/L, U/D) and the color as well

My searchs did not meet what i am looking for and thought it would be a great add on to any chart...

What do you think about it?

Try out the one from this post (it is an EA for metatrader 4, don't worry about the name of the thread) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180363/page2

tito_xs:
don't know if iam posting in the right place...

iam looking for a candle time indicator which is display si similar to the Magnified Market Price.

i want to ba able to modify the position and/or window + shits (R/L, U/D) and the color as well

My searchs did not meet what i am looking for and thought it would be a great add on to any chart...

What do you think about it?

hi

if one knows that the name of this indicator in Figure

Files:

mladen:
Try out the one from this post (it is an EA for metatrader 4, don't worry about the name of the thread) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180363/page2

Hello mladen,

Not sur if it's what iam looking for. I'll try it out on a trading day and see it in action

My request is a candle time whiche has the same properties as the Magnified market price(corner, font and color)

Thanks again

Files:
m-price.png  109 kb

tito_xs:
Hello mladen,

Not sur if it's what iam looking for. I'll try it out on a trading day and see it in action

My request is a candle time whiche has the same properties as the Magnified market price(corner, font and color)

Thanks again

Hi mladen,

after trying the e-clock i can say that is not the one i was talking about.

please take a look to the print-screen above. i am loking for a same thing but displaying the candle time instead of price

Here is a very simplified version of that timer. Choose the corner, x position, y position, corner, size and color of the displayed time left till the bar expires (or the time that already passed when the new bar should have been formed). It is still an EA so you still have to place it in the experts folder (but it still allows it to work even when there are no ticks coming in)

tito_xs:
Hi mladen,

after trying the e-clock i can say that is not the one i was talking about.

please take a look to the print-screen above. i am loking for a same thing but displaying the candle time instead of price
Files:
timer.gif  45 kb

mladen:
Here is a very simplified version of that timer. Choose the corner, x position, y position, corner, size and color of the displayed time left till the bar expires (or the time that already passed when the new bar should have been formed). It is still an EA so you still have to place it in the experts folder (but it still allows it to work even when there are no ticks coming in)

Yes sir, this is it. much appreciated

god bless,

Help Finding This Indicator

Anybody have any idea what this indicator is?

I'm referring to the different sized dots above/below the candles

Dots.png

Found here:

The Holy Grail of Deviations... @ Forex Factory

Files:
dots.png  27 kb

Please help!!!

Please help!!!

Please share

Reason: