Need help indentifying indicator - page 22

Nope that wasn't it. I remember the Dolly craze though

Lux

Linuxser:

I really like this note: Copyright 2006-2010 Elbert Wade Box, Jr.,

Wow, Authors lives in the future

Besides he never contacted askin permission to rename my indicators.

For them what's more important is getting profit by selling indicators online rather than contacting the original author, waste of time, perhaps.

The person must be watching too much "Terminators".

luxinterior:
Nope that wasn't it. I remember the Dolly craze though Lux

show and tell

show us the dolly , tell us the craze !

Looking for the developer of this indicator.

If anyone knows who built this indicator, I would like to know. Thanks

Files:

What is the name of this indicator???

Hello partners... anybody knows what is the name of the Yellow line indicator??? Traders that use the donchian channels, this could be a great complement.

Files:
pic1.jpg  75 kb

who know this indicator

Hi my freinds,

Anybody know this indicator in the Pic??

Files:

Encapsulation Indicator for MT4

Hi,

Has anybody seen the Encapsulation Indicator for MT4 anywhere? It was originally coded for the Fibonacci Trader platform as a "patented" indicator and it is great for trading intraday a breakout from MTF boxes. Basically it takes the last X bars and gets the Highest high and Lowest low and encapsulates this period with an envelope. A breakout above the high channel signals a buy and a breakout below the low channel a sell. I have attached a more detailed article about how to trade it. Perhaps if not found someone can code it real quick for MT4. Its inputs are:

"LookBack" = x bars

"TimeFrame" = 0

Thank you in advance for any info.

Cheers

Files:
ftj10.pdf  234 kb

Does anyone have the indicator that displays

Current price

Todays high

Todays low

Current spread

Daily pips moved

My computer crashed and I am unable to find this indicator. It started out

##High/Low ? (I think)

Thanks in advance

cindians

Indicator Request

Hi all, I hope this is in the correct place. If not, please feel free to move it.

I am looking for 2 indicators. 1 I want to display certain price values. The other I want to use for testing.

1. Price Level Display.

I use Bollinger Bands in my strategy so I would like an indicator that when placed on the charts simply displays the current price level for the upper, lower and middle BBs. Further more, if it could identify the high and low of the last n candles. (anywhere between 1 and 10)

2. Testing.

Price sometimes leaves the Bollinger Bands and returns back inside them. I would like an EA that can be run through the tester to tell me....

How many times through the testing run price exited the BBs, and identify by how far, and finally the average extension pip value.

eg. 6 times the EURUSD extended 20pips, 5 times 10 pips etc. Avg. Extension 15pips. (for the testing period).

The second I could do manually yes, but would like to speed up some testing I am doing.

Appreciate any help.

Cheers

Reason: