Ilan-TrioKS v1.45 - /English Version/ - The new SUPER Expert Advisor. - page 6

error 130,errorO

Hi,with a demo account no problem,but with real account(4 digits) with the same setting I have this error when I backtest

so no trade on the real account

I am with a safe setting thank's

Live Forward Test results with Presets for you to use!

Hello everyone. It's great to be here.

First of all, a big THANK YOU to etrade24 for his generous gift of the Ilan-TrioKS v.1.45 Super EA. I have ran some back tests for the last week of Sept. After some adjustments I think I have gotten some VERY NICE results. Although the DD was VERY SCARY sometimes, the end result was very impressive for me. I have used the AUDNZD pair on the M5 time frame. I've started a live test on a micro acct. using 500:1 leverage, balance started at around $44.85, since 3 pm EST Monday afternoon. Today 10 am EST Wednesday the balance is at $81.95... And still alive! .

I will test on more pairs when I have more time. I have included my set file for this pair below. My lots setting was the minimum 0.01 lots. MAXLOTS setting=5, MM=True, UseEquityStop=False, TotalEquityRisk=1, UseTrailingStop=True, TrailStart=15, TrailStop=3, and Maxtrades for HI_LO, Ilan1.5, and Ilan 1.6 all=1. The rest of the settings are the defaults. I have also included screenshots of the Ilan Super EA in action on live trading, and the back test performance curve and test results. Please DEMO TEST these settings first before going live! They may not work well with your broker. Good luck and God bless...

ilan.set

Hi..

I'll try the demo account broker Forex your EA

thank you

Are there any updates for this ea?

Plz take a look.

Is it any problem ?

Reason: