Ilan-TrioKS v1.45 - /English Version/ - The new SUPER Expert Advisor.

This is Ilan-TrioKS v1.45 - /English Version/ - The new SUPER Expert Advisor.

Working with all pairs.

TimeFrame - M15.

Please test it.

Files:

Thank for EA

Hi..

I'll try the demo account broker InstaForex your EA .. fermorma

Need for working set file

Thanks for posting your EA.....

but you still need to post a working set file, because all effort to use the EA has failed me badly.

hope you respond soon

Five digit set file?

Someone used in five digits?

What set file uses?

thk

I have been testing the performance of this but I am setting Ea 0.5 lots can not retain its settings .. default.0.01.harap solution

Great EA

Good use of a martingale method works well on back test 15 min eurusd 5k deposit

I will put it on forward test and post results.

Thanks for posting it.

This EA working with 0.5 lots

This EA working with 0.5 lots.

For editing other parameters please, open this EA in MetaEditor in Meta trader 4 platform.

Files:

Runs without trading

Hi did run it on GBPUSD 15min (backtesting) and it did not open any trade at all for hours. What needs to be set in that EA so it starts to trade? It causes OrderSend Error 131 And Error 0, from time to time and thats all the log shows !

!!! Did just set lots to 0.1 and use the original settings otherwise and it starts to trade!! Nu will see what it does now.

etrade24:
This EA working with 0.5 lots. For editing other parameters please, open this EA in MetaEditor in Meta trader 4 platform.

Looks good

I test in EURUSD and GBPUSD 15TF with good results in demo...In real account I made a shot in EURUSD and was Ok...

GBPUSD 15m crash total

Backtest GBPUSD 15m lots 0.1 start 17 Aug 2010 crash on 1 Sep 2010 maybe because now always OrderModify Error 130....

etrade24:
This EA working with 0.5 lots. For editing other parameters please, open this EA in MetaEditor in Meta trader 4 platform.

Error 130

What is OrderModify Error 130?

Maybe you should use smaller lots?

But there is no doubt that the best results are with EURUSD...

thk

Reason: