Ras 32058 fastgainer

Official description

Fastgainer is one of the most profitable expert advisers available. It uses different timeframes to detect and trade the market, aswell as different filters to make sure the trade makes sense. The system works with automated stopp and take profit limits during it holds open positions.

In the current trade history is a maximum drawdown of 9 % written. Fastgainer is working with 1 standard lot fixed to keep calculations easy.

If you want to track FASTGAINER live, please visit us at MyFxBook > Fastgainer

NOTICE: If you book our EA over RAS or directly through our website, you'll only pay, if the system is really profitable to you.

For enquiries or questions please feel free to contact us.

Files:

hi Fastgainer,

- rentasignal is a prepaid system... how can you manage that i'll only pay if the signal is really profitable for me?

- what is your website address?

rgds, sliffy

Failure

Dear Sliffy,

thank you for your comment. Of course we only provide "if profitable" if you deal directly with us! The deal is that we only charge you when you earned to double of the fee.

Example:

EA costs $499.00 a month so you are free until you've earned 100 PIPs (or $1,000) in Standard or 1000 PIPs with Mini account. After you've reached the minimum we start again until you reached the minimum PIPs again and so on.

You reach our website at www dot gd-brokerage dot de ... please notice that we only provide german language until now. At the end of september it will be available in english as well.

Kind regards.

Money management

Hello Fast.

What's your suggested (fixed) lots size x trade for a $1,000 account?

Thanks,

ZioB

$1,000 Account

Dear ZioB,

for a $1,000 we suggest a fixed lot size of 0.01 per position. We also suggest a maximum of 10 open positions at the same time.

Kind regards

GDBrokerageLTD:
Dear ZioB,

for a $1,000 we suggest a fixed lot size of 0.01 per position. We also suggest a maximum of 10 open positions at the same time.

Kind regards

TY Fast for your quick reply.

And about your offer to pay you the $499 fee only after we reached the double (in USD profit) of that amount, does it include also those who trade little accounts size?

This would means that, trading micro lots (=0.01 lots size x trade on a $1,000 account, for instance), one will pay you your $499 fee only after 10,000 pips of profit (=$1,000) achieved trading your signals, right?

Please, explain me confirming me this or not, thanks.

ZioB

Fee

Dear ZioB,

that's a really good question. Of course we don't provide THIS model for micro - but a very good alternative!

If you trade our system with micro you will be charged with 60 % of all profits you made through our system. It's still kind of "if profitable" but way expensiver during a long periode than with mini or standard.

Example:

Your account gained $100 through our system the first month, we will charge you with $60 at the end of the month. So when you reach a profit of $1,000 you already paid $600.

So, why do we make micro accounts expensiver than mini or standard? Well, we just want to make sure that every user gets the same treatment. A standard account shouldn't pay more than a micro or mini ... you see?

But after all it's still interesting, because you only pay if you were profitable.

Kind regards

Hi

I notice biggest drawdown in pips is around 900 pips. If that is correct that is a very large amount of pips for a single trade to be under water.

Why let it drop that far? why not kill the trade at around 300 pips? I would find it very hard to trade your system knowing that there exists a possibility that it could occur again or even get exceeded. Maybe not now but one day the markets maximum adversity will turn around and rear its ugly head!

regards

PJ

Drawdown

Dear PJ,

900 PIPs is definately not correct. Where did you get this from? The maximum drawdown is 9 % on the position ... not the equity.

The EA closes the trades if the position would run away. You will also be able to import your own money management to set your own stopp and take profit limits ... always flexible.

Kind regards

Hi

I found it on page 6 of your pdf factsheet.

My interpretation of the diagram sees a 900 pip drawdown.

I do hope I am wrong!

Please clarify.

regards

PJ

Drawdown the 2nd

Dear PJ,

I had a look on the factsheet and you're right with the drawdown. But it's not calculated in PIPs but in USD ... I'm very sorry for this mistake! I told my staff to get this corrected, because a drawdown of 900 PIPs would be way too much.

Thank you for the hint.

Kind regards

Reason: