Ras id 31988 forexkarl

RAS ID31988 FOREXKARL

Expertadvisor 1

Scalper strategy with these pair: EurGbp, EurChf, and GhpChf

Only trading 0.1 lotsize

Expertadvisor 2

Signal Strategy with these pair: EurUsd, EurGbp, and EurChf

Only trading 0.1 lotsize

These robots make a lot of trades every day.

For microaccounts use mulitipler 0.1 to get lotsize 0.01 lot and minimum 250$ deposit.

For miniaccounts use mulitipler 1 to get lotsize 0.1lot and at minimum 2500$ deposit.

For standardaccounts use multipler 10 to get lotsize 1.0 lot and minimum25000$ deposit.

The signal is now active.

Broker

Good results but could you please tell us which broker you are using to send out signals on RAS and if it's a demo or live account?

Thanks,

ZioB

Hi ForexKarl,

if you, please, also add an answere to the next question: what is the average spread for currency pairs you are trading at your broker. thanks.

I use an ECN broker...with fixed spread 2 pips...

They say their price feed is the same demo as live.....

The RAS signal is given from a demo account.

thanks, ForexKarl,

even if your trading is okay (positive Sharpe) I would like you to increase the takeprofit value. It is about 2.04 pips at the moment and you have 2 point spread from your broker. So followers will have tiny profits if their spread is less than yours, but will mostly be in the negative. Could you get your average TP to at least 5 pips?

ECN broker with 2 pips fixed spread?!

Dear Karl,

I really doubt that an ECN broker can offer you a FIXED 2 pips spread, because it is always variable (as low as...) the spread coming from true ECN o STP broker.

Anyway, could you, please, share its name here?

Thanks,

ZioB

Forexkarl:
I use an ECN broker...with fixed spread 2 pips...

They say their price feed is the same demo as live.....

The RAS signal is given from a demo account.

ZioBoje:
Dear Karl,

I really doubt that an ECN broker can offer you a FIXED 2 pips spread, because it is always variable (as low as...) the spread coming from true ECN o STP broker.

Anyway, could you, please, share its name here?

Thanks,

ZioB

Yup, fixed spread = bucket shop criminal, period.

My PM's

Karl,

I just sent you two PM's: please, check your InBox here and reply me a.s.a.p., thanks.

ZioB

Anyone getting real-account results similar to these demo-account results?

mandelmus:
Anyone getting real-account results similar to these demo-account results?

Nope bro..i am testing with fxcm acct but there is some Signal creation error * also i chk in MT4 demo acct but its not working..his all Order close with + but mine in -..i already mail him to tell abt his plateform which is he is using & broker name..

Thanks

Reason: