Which type of account you will be suggest for those traders, who's investment is not more than $1000?

• 18% (8)
  • 32% (14)
  • 18% (8)
  • 32% (14)
  • 0% (0)
Total voters: 44

It really depends on the strategy used...

Matija14:
It really depends on the strategy used...
Think about general traders who is depending on MA, indicators even EA.

Might be best to use a demo account for each type of account and see where the results are best. Eacg strategy can have varied results.

Cent account without a doubt. With 100$ you can manage your lotsize (and so your risk) as if you had a 10,000$ capital.

angevoyageur:
Cent account without a doubt. With 100$ you can manage your lotsize (and so your risk) as if you had a 10,000$ capital.
I am also supporting my friends circle to use cent account for small amount, other choice 4 digit fixed spread account.

nirob76:
I am also supporting my friends circle to use cent account for small amount, other choice 4 digit fixed spread account.

I don't see how a 4 digit, with fixed spread broker, or an ECN broker as most answers, will help you with a low capital.

The main thing is always to protect your capital, as tiny it can be, so you need to manage your risk.

angevoyageur:

I don't see how a 4 digit, with fixed spread broker, or an ECN broker as most answers, will help you with a low capital.

The main thing is always to protect your capital, as tiny it can be, so you need to manage your risk.

I am also surprised to see the majority vote. Personally I scared with ECN account due to some difficulties and never advised to anyone. 

So far I know, ECN account, starting lot 0.10, Leverage max. 1:200, Stop out call 50% or more, spread low but have to pay lot commission.

This is why I am stay far from ECN. 

ECN is always the right choice

Roszey:

ECN is suitable for 1000$ account?

Thanks. 

Roszey:
The topic being "no more than $1000 capital", can you explain why an ECN is the right choice ?
Reason: