Paulo_Costa - page 2

i finally got time to look at the code again and i find there are several places where orders are sent and it would take some time to devise a way to make the opposite trade to each case at first trade .

i have a question about what do you mean about first trade ?

first trade since ea is started and never happen more than once ?

or

first trade after all trades are closed - so there could be more than one first trade ?

first trade

Hi Edlogic,

Thanks for the reply. The current EA when we turn on the EA it will only order one post either buy or sell following the MA signal. For example if the MA shows up trend it will buy 0.1 lot and it will standby pending order sell stop 0.3 lot and so on until the trade close by by its program and it will start back buy or sell again. I really hope you can modified this EA when we turn on the EA it will order both way 0,1 lot buy and 0.1 lot sell and pending order 0.3 lot buy stop and 0,3 lot sell stop. So one post will surely close either buy or sell and the other order will used this hedging system to close the trade and the sequence will start back.

I really hope to hear a good news from you

since i have not tested this - i do not know if it works or not -

please test first

thanks for posting the how it works - now i understand what it is doing

hopefully the change i made will do what you want

there is a new option that you have to set to true for it to open opposite order -

the option is

openOpposite

it is set to false and you have to set it to true

not correct order

Hi Edlogic,

Thanks for the modified EA. I have try this EA in these few days it can buy and sell together but it not function correctly. I have manually change the setting to 0.1 , set the open opposite to true and change the t/p=10, s/l =20 and stop distance=10 to see whether it working or not and try run it at demo account. When it started to order it will order 0.25 ( not 0.1) and it will close it when reach 100 pips. When it close the hedging also a bit different from the original system.(hard for me to explain). I need your help to modified again and hopefully this time it can order correctly. Can you modified it using my EA that I posting so that I didn't need to change the setting. So this make me confident I didn't make any mistake and I can try run at my demo account without any doubt

Files:

i can not get the file that you attached -

i made changes to the original file that i modified for the original poster of this thread

i changed the way it opens the first orders

everything else is the same

see if this works better

if this does not work then i do not know how to do what you ask correctly

the code is not easy to understand how it treats the first order differently when only one order is opened or two orders are opened at once

it will take a bit more study to figure out how to make it work

the only change i made is that instead of opening one order it opens two orders -

if the rest of the code does not work right after those first orders are open then it will be difficult to adjust the rest of the code to handle the opposite second order opened

Thank you

Hi Edlogic,

I have try again to download your program and run at demo account it can order buy and sell together with 0.1 but the system was not run correctly. I know it hard for you to understand and modified the program. Anyway I like to thank you very much for try to help me. Maybe someday either you or someone able to modified it correctly.

guys help

pls can anyone make paolo costa hedge ea to place orders as same price e.g sell at 1lot

and hedge at 1lot instead of 1;3;6;12 it will be 1;1;1;1

sorry i wish i had time to work on stuff now

maybe i will be able to soon -

i was working on a trade copier program but i didn't have time to work on it so i ended up giving my software to someone who already has other versions of software that can copy trades so they can produce another quality product using my code .

i think it is the best version and there is even a free demo available

you can find it at MT4 Trade Copier

hopefully i will get some time and be able to work on this ea again soon

Works on Ecn broker

Hi Ed,

Thankyou for coming back to the Forum.

Does the EA works on Ecn brokers now? also I would suggests adding an indicator such as Stochastics to trade.

Thankyou,

tony

maybe have time to try again now

i think i will start doing a little coding again now

if someone is interested let me know

Reason: