Forex News Description - page 2

USD ISM Non-Manufacturing PMI

The ISM Non-Manufacturing PMI Index could expose another sign of U.S. Economic slowdown, with activity in the services industries pulling back to 53.3 from 53.8 previous data. Another drop is expected from the largest economy in the world, and could possibly dampen demand of risky assets. Any comment on my view?

NZD Unemployment Rate

NZD Unemployment Rate is expected to increase in the upcoming release, after going up by 1.3% on the previous quarter. It shows that unemployment rate in New Zealand had reached its peak and labor conditions are improving in the coming months. In lieu of this development, I think that the NZD will go higher.

Aud hpi

After a full year of strong performances, places the indicator safe haven as the demand for houses increased. However, its likely that its pace would lessen and therefore, decrease the bullish pace of the AUD. However, while I agree for a smaller rise to be seen in the future, the AUD is still perfectly suited for traders to remain bullish.

JPY Core Machinery Orders

Core Machinery Orders for JPY is expected to be released around 12:50 am on Aug 11, 2010, and it will be expected to go up this time, because the diffusion index in the monthly survey among so-called "economy watchers" such as workers in restaurants, retail shops and other service industries, who are most sensitive to economic cycles, climbed 2.3 points to 49.8 in July. However, it is still below the boom-or-bust line, which will probably make me more cautious in the markets. What do you think guys?

EUR Industrial New Orders

Last month, price movement of EUR remained bullish, jumping high against its other counterparts. Economic data for Euro was in a way slightly favorable as compared to release last month at 2.5 percent market expectation, although it slimly increased for the upcoming release.

CAD Core Retail Sales

CAD Core Retail Sale has been on a decreasing trend in the past three months, showing a weak trend of consumers when it comes to purchases of goods. In the upcoming release, I strongly believe that this indicator will push further improvement in the Loonie.

CAD Retail Sales

After a bearish trend from the previous session, it seems that the CAD is now turning its way around for a bullish momentum. The trend would likely manifest a reversal upon the release of this indicator, probably due to selling exhaustions in the market. If indeed the trend is on its way up, and breaks the bearish resistance, confirmation for the bullish line is affirmed and the time to buy the currency is at hand.

EUR Belgium NBB Buss. Climate

Belgium National Bank of Belgium (NBB) Business Climate, rising up from -4.9 to -5.1 on a survey that measures the Level of a composite index based on surveyed manufacturers, builders, services and trade-related firms of about 6,000 businesses, which asks respondents to rate the relative level of current business conditions and expectations for the next 6 months. This Belgian survey will probably edge up, but still remain in negative territory.

Reason: