Sparring on MetaQuotes-Demo demo accounts - page 131

начнем пожалуй подводить итоги конкурса!

Well, now that we've started...

I'm glad I was able to make a small profit and not lose it all by taking reasonable risks.

Perhaps we can say with some certainty - that the APRIL race was won by Igor Volodin!

There is a big doubt that someone will be able to overcome the bar of 44800

The second nomination - formulated during April, by the way!

It is very likely to go to Igor Don!

There is great doubt that after the arrival of the last quotation of Friday 28.04.2017 - someone will be able to move him from first place for the second nomination!

I think it should be noted some horses who tactically waited - and in a tricky way waited for the main mass.

Of course they did not please us - cheerful and active trading - but they tried to move and stay in the top ten, and they succeeded.

Actually, this is also a kind of strategy and tactics.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

I think it should be noted some horses who tactically waited - and in a tricky way waited for the main mass.

Of course they did not please us - cheerful and active trading - but they tried to move and stay in the top ten, and they succeeded.

Actually, this is also a kind of strategy and tactics.

Not to trade - well-proven TS and will never sell out. I hope that only those who really want to show results by trading and not by doing time are taking part in the contest.

Vitaly Muzichenko:
Not trading is a perfectly proven TS and will never sell out. I hope that only those who really want to show results by trading and not by doing time will take part in the contest.
let's call this stage a warm-up.

Vitaly Muzichenko:
Not trading is a perfectly proven TS and will never sell out. I hope only those who really want to show results by trading and not by doing time.

Vitaly - no!

as reality has shown,

there are horses shifting their hooves on the starting line, waiting for the leaders to hit the concrete wall on the turn!

Having moved from the start before the end of the race - getting 7-8-9th place - will then be able to kick the dead and fallen

Renat Akhtyamov:
Let's call it a warm-up phase.

I agree, a negative result is also a result and a reason to work on the mistakes. I took the second place from the bottom and that is great, it would be worse if trading without any system at random took the second place from the top, in May I will trade a prepared robot, which was successfully tested in the demo mode, the first nomination does not interest me, I am interested in the second nomination, I will fight for it.

Vladimir Zubov:

I agree, a negative result is also a result and a reason to work on my mistakes. I took the second place from the bottom and that is great, it would be worse if trading without any system at random took the second place from the top, in May I will trade with a prepared robot that has been successfully tested in the demo, I am not interested in the first nomination, I am interested in the second nomination, I will fight for it.
I agree, but at the beginning there was a strong drop, but after that it was a good return and increase. It is hard when you lost half of your deposit to rise after that, but you did it.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

The second nomination - formulated during April, by the way!

It is very likely to go to Igor Don!

There is great doubt that after the arrival of the last quotation of Friday 28.04.2017 - someone will be able to move him from first place for the second nomination!

I've uploaded a fresh version of the monitoring(to check), it shows the winners in the different categories. I hope the calculations are correct.
Reason: