Powerfull martingale method - page 2

philt:
To say that this hedging strategy is suited to someone with no experience with technicals thus the Market in general is absolutely ludicrous. Slot struggle with one open trade never mind 5-6, plus you'll just get wipped to death with this.

Hi Phil,

Thought I'd chime in... Beaten like a redheaded stepchild!!!

Good to see your still speaking the truth.

All the best

TCT

trendchangetrader:
Hi Phil,

Thought I'd chime in... Beaten like a redheaded stepchild!!!

Good to see your still speaking the truth.

All the best

TCT

Hi TCT, yes well you know me tell it like it is..:-). But I think honesty s the best policy but sometimes they need a reality check.

I'm all for any new ideas as that's how we progress but just time after time we see strategies not even been tested, or being back tested to death which for me is completely useless as it's not a clear indication how it will perform in the future. Plus fitting the curve to historical data is highly dangerous and speculative. The only way to get a true analysis is Live trading.

I mean just look at the opening statement from the OP

"I would like to show one of the simplyest and not really dengerouse "

Now ask him if hes traded it, he probably hasnt which now makes the opening claim just crap on anything else he has to offer..So show us the trading statements to show its "one of the simplest"...

Im here to pick apart these ideas, if they dont like it thats ok im a big boy in a girls blouse.

Hope you're good anyway.

sharetips033:
In my opinion and from my experience watching many traders trade while this type of method can be very profitable for extended periods of time eventually it always ends in ruin. The reason being that the number of losses your system has in a row has does not affect the odds of the next trade being profitable. Although the odds of each trade may be better than 50/50 its still like flipping a coin where the number of heads you get in a row does not affect the chances that the next flip will be tails, its always 50/50.

I am a bit interested to this kind of strategy for a while but I haven't tested it yet. I think if you start in a very small amount and use hedge plus combined with a huge capital, I think this could be profitable. Did I get it right?

sisimimi7854:
I am a bit interested to this kind of strategy for a while but I haven't tested it yet. I think if you start in a very small amount and use hedge plus combined with a huge capital, I think this could be profitable. Did I get it right?

I have tested this on a demo.It is a sureshot way to disaster.My demo account got killed 2 times.

I tested this demo and this hedging strategy is only suited to traders with a little bit of experience from technicals.

giode:
Good day.

I would like to show one of the simplyest and not really dengerouse ( as martingale is ) method of trading. This system is totally unique for the traders whose have not enought some kind of special skills of technical or fundamental analysis. All u need , just get the moment, enter to the market, carefully watch and keep patience on that. I created a picture where i tryed to clearly explain how to follow this method, see the pic below.

We all together could share with our opinions and offers how to make this mechanism more and more efective...

Explanation:

1. Ok let`s say we started with BUY possition and with 0.1lot size order and set up TP and SL as it shows above in a pic.

2. The next our move is to set up next opposite order (Sell stop) with 0.2 lot size, because all opposite orders should be two times bigger than others.

3. Ok then, if market moves down and touched Sell stop order, we have to create other buy poissition (buy stop) with the same parameters, but the both lot size`s should be two times bigger than sell orders.

So 0.2(sell lots)x2(double) = 0.4-0.1(prev buy order) = 0.3

So 0.3 is lot size for second buy stop position.

And so on and on till we get the target....

Good luck and take care with your trades

this strategy really works and i use it. but there is one secret how to use it.

give an order when there is already corridor exist and where already 4-6 shots to horizontal lines occured

freddy-x:
this strategy really works and i use it. but there is one secret how to use it. give an order when there is already corridor exist and where already 4-6 shots to horizontal lines occured

can you explain further on your points? some charts would be easier to digest.

Actually, martingale is the surest way to gain in Forex! I you have a system or strategy which doesn't lose more than 3-5 times in row you are winner. I am expert in gambling for more than 30 years with many good progressions which brought me a fortune.

Just think Fibonacci! 1-1-2-3-5-8-13-21-34-55. You would have to lose 8 times in row to be the loser. If you lose 8 times in row you should put the system/strategy long time ago in garbage.

Start Fibs progression with micro account: 0.01-0.01-0.02-0.03-0.05-0.08-0.13-0.21-0.34-0.55-1 lot. Just to win twice in 3 trades and you are gaining.

Or martingale: 0.01-0.02-0.04-0.08-0.16-0.32-0.64-1 lot.

Cheers Hermes

martingale

Believe me,if ou gon a use this expert or any martingale,you will cry when you to see your account 0.0000 and only 0,nothing more.Thats from my experience with this type ea's.And i will never do use thies ea's in the future.

hermes:
Start Fibs progression with micro account: 0.01-0.01-0.02-0.03-0.05-0.08-0.13-0.21-0.34-0.55-1 lot. Just to win twice in 3 trades and you are gaining.

Can you please explain what do you mean by that?

Reason: