Goldmine! - page 29

Out Of The Hole

Hello Traders,

Price is in decision land (a hole)...between two lines, two MLHs, trying to find its way out. Might need some whales to jump-start the process. Be watchful. Wait for price to confirm its direction.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Files:

Eur-Usd: After The Feds

Hello again,

Just posting where price decided to park for a moment: at the green L-MLH. Mmm....

Now that the news is behind us, let's see how it continues from here. Will be on the lookout for some trading signals tonight. Hope I spot them early enough to send so that you (those who signed up) can decide if you want to trade.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Files:

Pre-London Session 8-11-10

Early Good Morning,

Posting an updated chart of where price is starting from. Hopefully we get some good swings to trade today.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Files:

After The News 8-11-10

Hello again,

Price continued to fall nicely...finding some support at the intersection of two warning lines. The fact that price could not find support at the green L-MLH was a good sign that there may have been more downward pressure in the market. If that L-MLH acts as a switchback, look for confirmation of a trade.

Will plan to post again for London Session.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

+67 Pips On Trade Signal This Morning

Hello again,

Just reporting on a signal given this morning on Usd-Chf: TS5. Details and charts are posted on the blog under the category: Signals.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

The Bigger Picture On EurUsd H1

Good Morning Traders,

Just showing the bigger picture. Sometimes it helps us to steer our course more effectively.

Survey the landscape and enjoy the journey.

FX4Newbies

Files:

A Closer View

Just showing a closer view.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Files:

Busy Morning

Hello traders,

Had a busy morning and it's almost 10 a.m. EST. Will see what the market gives for London Session. Price of EurUsd at the moment trading close to 1.2820 around the L-MLH of green fork. Be watchful. Would like it to fall to 1.2720 ...the blue L-MLH on larger view H1 time frame chart above.

We'll see. Confirm your entries and be careful.

FX4Newbies

Very quiet market and my morning is busy, so I think I will have to see what happens after the news later today.

Have a good trading day if you jump in.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Tell Me Something Price

Current view attached. Price in the middle. Gotta wait and let it find support or resistance, from where we can look for a move.

Be watchful and patient,

FX4Newbies

Files:
Reason: