RAS Signal - e-Wave

Signal ID: 31316

Link: rentasignal.com/signal/view/31316

Hi all,

This is a live signal. There is no expert advisor (robot or EA) generating this signal.

The trader behind this signal specializes in Elliot Wave trading in forex and trades exclusively on EURUSD pair. He is a successful eight year veteran of this strategy and trades a real money account. When he wins you win.

Enjoy the pips everyone!

what will be the Max active trades at the same time?

From RAS Statistics, is it true that you will always trade at FIX LOT of 0.1?

Do you also use TP and SL in your trades?

It is great to learn that this is traded in real account and not demo, can you please tell all subscribers in here which broker you use for your trading?

Max / Average Drawdown and expected return a month?

Thanks and I also want to say I am very impress with your results another signal which you offered, decided to subscribe it, cannot find a broker which trades on indexes. If I am not wrong the trades are done on a real account as well right? using Fxpro?

Thanks for the explanation. it did help me a lot.

amsads:
what will be the Max active trades at the same time?

From RAS Statistics, is it true that you will always trade at FIX LOT of 0.1?

Do you also use TP and SL in your trades?

It is great to learn that this is traded in real account and not demo, can you please tell all subscribers in here which broker you use for your trading?

Max / Average Drawdown and expected return a month?

Thanks and I also want to say I am very impress with your results another signal which you offered, decided to subscribe it, cannot find a broker which trades on indexes. If I am not wrong the trades are done on a real account as well right? using Fxpro?

Hi amsads,

Thank you for your support, sincerely! I'll do my best to answer your questions and provide any needed support here or in my other thread (LiveTrading).

Max open trades: On the e-Wave signal this should be less than 5 at any time. I think the maximum total trade size is the more important factor though.

Trade size: The trade size will vary, it is not fixedat 0.10 lots, however, we do not expect the total amount of all open trades to exceed 2.0 lots at any time and the average total size should be 1.0 lots. The majority of the trades will be 0.20 to 0.50 lots each.

SL and TP: An SL is always in place and is a max of 50 pips but the average is SL is 35. The traders objective is to avoid getting stopped out on a wave beat and then have the price move in the favoured direction. That's why the variable SL and why it is up to 50 pips at times. As for TP, the TP is mainly used to see if entering the trade is worth it or not (Risk:Reward ratio). These vary but are basically calculated based on wave measurement. Trades are not normally opened unless there is 60-100 pips of profit (or more) in the estimated wave beat. It can be much more though, for example, we are currently watching for another 400+ pip down move in the EURUSD and are just looking for a good entry point. In many cases trades are partially closed (for profit) and the TP is left in place on the remainder.

Drawdown/Profit per month: The draw down is hard to estimate but I can say from experience that this traders' draw down is very little if any on a monthly basis. There are losing months, but they are far outweighed by the wins. His average is about 200 pips (NET) profit per month and that's on a yearly basis. Some months much larger than that, for example the last 4 weeks saw over 300 pips, NET PROFIT.

Real account and broker: The broker that the e-Wave signal is traded from is a real money MIG account. As for my other signal LiveTrading, it is traded from an FxPro demo account, however, I trade real money along side it. There are two reasons why this is the case with the LiveTrading signal.

First: I trade a real money account along side the LiveTrading signal, but my real money account is accessible only via the Currenex trading platform. I can't use the RAS software with Currenex. I use Currenex because I trade with a proprietary group of senior profressional traders based in the United States.

Second: Performance. The demo accounts are designed not to re-quote. My live signal is normally active when the market it active, and this can cause a lot of re-quotes with Metatrader. This is normal (depending on the broker). So, to avoid delays in sending my signal to you (because of the re-quotes), I use a demo account. FxPro is my preferred MT4 broker too.

I hope this helps.

Kelvin

Max Lot Size

Hi all,

Looks like an adjustment is in order. There is a previous comment from the trader in regards to maximum lot size. I've seen a couple large trades go through of up to 5 and 6 lots.

So, when evaluating this signal, note that the current account size that he is trading with is $15,000+ and growing. This would explain why we see the large trade sizes from time to time. Please consider this when evaluating this signal.

Despite the large lot sizes from time to time, this trader is still what I consider to be conservative and his track record proves that he continuously builds the account up month after month.

Enjoy the pips!

Kelvin

kelvinjones:
Hi all,

Looks like an adjustment is in order. There is a previous comment from the trader in regards to maximum lot size. I've seen a couple large trades go through of up to 5 and 6 lots.

So, when evaluating this signal, note that the current account size that he is trading with is $15,000+ and growing. This would explain why we see the large trade sizes from time to time. Please consider this when evaluating this signal.

Despite the large lot sizes from time to time, this trader is still what I consider to be conservative and his track record proves that he continuously builds the account up month after month.

Enjoy the pips!

Kelvin

And how are we supposed to know of this month after month of account build up track record? RAS has less than 1 month of his track record. Also$15k account and 6 standard lot size trades? Far from conservative.

zomg:
And how are we supposed to know of this month after month of account build up track record? RAS has less than 1 month of his track record. Also$15k account and 6 standard lot size trades? Far from conservative.

Hi zomg,

As for the track record, I'm speaking from my personal experience with this trader, not the RAS track record. I've know him for 3 years now.

As for conservative, you have a point, however, I still consider this trader to be conservative. I'll explain why. First, you'll notice that I've held off from activating this signal and there there's a reason for that. I've been informed that the live account he's trading, which is now over $20,000 since last update, is also traded by the account owner! The account owner is not an experienced professional so I can not activate this signal in good conscience at this time. I was not too happy to see this (and neither was the trader involved). As a result I'm not going to activate this signal till I can get it moved to an account that this trader controls 100% on his own. I'm confident that everything I've said about this trader will prove true after that.

At that time I'll leave an update on the signal description page and here.

Thanks for following,

Kelvin

Reason: