MAGIC Charts - page 3

xx3xxx:
can you make the 30M usd/cad chart -- [ UPSIDE DOWN ] i.e. vertically flip it

ReverseSymbol

however this one only work for off line

fascinating -- tuppers

don't have to turn my notebook upside down now on the rotating tv table

--- it is what I am looking for

the only drawback, you can't have yours computer online, otherwise MT4 will be screwed -- I will start trading CADJPY now -- look kind of good pair to trade with --- also chfjpy

got a challenge -- maybe you can resolve it

the cad/jpy look good --- usd/cad could be trade together with aud/usd

we don't need the price level (right) of cad

but can you make the 30M usd/cad chart -- [ UPSIDE DOWN ]

i.e. vertically flip it

i.e. on the foreground -- show AUD//USD, on the backgroud of this aussie chart , show CAD/usd (reverse already-- price / indicator do not need to be applied to CAD/usd ) just wanna to compare the chart pattern and breakout etc

cool to see usd/cad upside down to be in comparison with other --- since the fluctuation is much mild today-- US traders have given up to whip up CAD and then whip it down

so that we can compare with aud/usd

and use cad/jpy compare with aud/jpy

I know that it is Quite impossible to do e.g. in term of number, what number should we use to be the average number -- so we can REVERSE the candle

------ the potential -- if we find a rational formula to do it-- sometime, maybe our Reverse thinking is correct --i.e. the direction of the market going reverse of what our stubborn thought is going -- this type of chart could provide corrective vision of the imminent fx future too

=== maybe this type of calculation is quite impossible and there could be some shifting of CAD/USD chart too to make AUSSIE and canadian $ chart overlap correctly in the RIGHT place -- for comparison

Hello;

Here's my version, the code is very simple.

I added a flag to choose, for a moving average type "MA" in the appropriate box to type a parabolic SAR, "SAR", in capital letters.

In the picture, DAX H1et in H4

(Sorry if my message is not understandable I am French)

Files:
dax.gif  19 kb
Reason: