Forex signal generator - page 2

Paijo, I noticed you have a "Buy 1" and "Buy 2" on your Forex Generator. Why is it your Daily Strategy recommendation on some days has it where you recommend the Buy 1 entry and on other days your recommendation is the Buy 2 entry? In fact, why do you have the two different entrys and not just one?

I really like your Forex Generator. I'm just trying to learn as much as I can about it so it will help with my decisions on taking the trades.

Today signal create at 12.14WIB(GMT+7)

BUY STOP GBP at 1.9647

take profit 1.9667

stoploss 1.9617

close profit +20pip 14.15WIB(GMT+7)

Mr. Paijo how to determine open position buy or sell if we use forex signal generator and can i use indonesian language in this forum specially if i want to asking something to you Mr. Paijo thanks?

Today Trading Plan create 13.00WIB (GMT+7)here

close profit+20pip at 17.35WIB (GMT+7)

hp_raharja:
Mr. Paijo how to determine open position buy or sell if we use forex signal generator and can i use indonesian language in this forum specially if i want to asking something to you Mr. Paijo thanks?

just go here for this simple signal generator enthusiast in indonesian language forum

High Low Close

Is there an easy way to find the previous days High Low, and Close numbers?

Trailing Stop?

Hi,

i find its a great simple system.

I have aquestion, do you use a trailingstop?

How you know this is a buy position today.

Was briefly the market on sell why you have not bought, according to the generator one would have had to buy this morning and would pips ?? have been from stopped then with-30

Then buy with +20 pips, all of the-10 Pips ???

How you knew this it is purchase today?

Greeting

gatowman

gatowman:
Hi,

i find its a great simple system.

I have aquestion, do you use a trailingstop?

How you know this is a buy position today.

Was briefly the market on sell why you have not bought, according to the generator one would have had to buy this morning and would pips ?? have been from stopped then with-30

Then buy with +20 pips, all of the-10 Pips ???

How you knew this it is purchase today?

Greeting

gatowman

wow, so many question, thanks for your attention for this simple trading plan, let me try to answer

first did I use trail stop? nope

how I know it bullish today? H1 timeframe rules for intraday, just trust him and then daily news play the most important role in this trading plan/strategy

traderteaser:

on your MT4 chart choose D1 timeframe > file > save as > html

just open it, and voila..you'll always have yesterday OHLC data anytime with any fovourite broker MT4 chart (every broker has diferent opening time according to the world time) you can compare with my daily trading plan

traderteaser:

That is only part of the problem. What I'd like to know is... where do we go to get the TRUE High, Low, and Close numbers??

I visited several places on the web to find the high, low, and close for the day and it seems like everyone of them have different numbers. Some may have the same high, but their lows are different and vice versa ... and some may have same lows but their close and highs are different, etc. Why are they all different? Shouldn't they all be the same? I mean, isn't their just ONE high, low, and close for the day? Here are some examples of the high, low and close from various sources I've found for the data of the euro/usd for 1-16-07:

FXCM

High 1.2950

Low 1.2899

Close 1.2936

FXDD

High 1.2950

Low 1.2896

Close 1.2937

North Finance

High 1.2949

Low 1.2903

Close 1.2937

actionforex.com

High 1.2949

Low 1.2896

Close 1.2936

As you can see, none of these sources matches the other completely. And these are just a few I looked at. So why are they different? And more importantly, as I stated earlier, where do we go to get the TRUE daily high, low and close? Paijo, how can we get accurate information from the forex generator if we cannot find the true daily high, low and close to input into your generator?

Can anyone help with these questions?

Quickdraw:
That is only part of the problem. What I'd like to know is... where do we go to get the TRUE High, Low, and Close numbers??

I visited several places on the web to find the high, low, and close for the day and it seems like everyone of them have different numbers. Some may have the same high, but their lows are different and vice versa ... and some may have same lows but their close and highs are different, etc. Why are they all different? Shouldn't they all be the same? I mean, isn't their just ONE high, low, and close for the day? Here are some examples of the high, low and close from various sources I've found for the data of the euro/usd for 1-16-07:

FXCM

High 1.2950

Low 1.2899

Close 1.2936

FXDD

High 1.2950

Low 1.2896

Close 1.2937

North Finance

High 1.2949

Low 1.2903

Close 1.2937

actionforex.com

High 1.2949

Low 1.2896

Close 1.2936

As you can see, none of these sources matches the other completely. And these are just a few I looked at. So why are they different? And more importantly, as I stated earlier, where do we go to get the TRUE daily high, low and close? Paijo, how can we get accurate information from the forex generator if we cannot find the true daily high, low and close to input into your generator?

Can anyone help with these questions?

forex is a spot market and running in 24hours, so anyone will have their own high/low also buy/sell area according to each other broker opening day,the point here is everyone can make their own simple trading system with little help of my tools, and please known that my trading plan is just an inspiration to create your own system/strategy, or if you decide to follow, you must adjust your trading time according to mine (read my best trading time)

Reason: