Are there any trading robots in our galaxy that make money instead of losing??????? - page 46

Pavel P:

Are there any EAs that use martin during flat and open by movement during trends (martin is switched off)?

i.e. they adjust to the market

the thing is that no one ever knows when the flat ends and the trend starts, otherwise it would be a mega deal.....

i don't need an advisor, just give me such an indicator and i'll be the richest man on the planet in a month...

On the question itself - obviously there are no robots that always deliver a profit.

Let's think about whether a system for predicting sports events is possible? No of course not, because it's not realistic to get really important information.

Some player gets injured and that's it, now the team is not favourites, etc.

Who would know that? Of course from the statistics of the past matches played, you can't find any advantage. I think it's the same here.

Stanislav Aksenov:

On the question itself - obviously there are no robots that always bring in a profit.

Let's think about whether a system for predicting sports events is possible? No of course not, because it's not realistic to get really important information.

Who would know that? Of course from the statistics of the past matches played, you can't find any advantage. I think it's the same here.

You do not have to think, just look through the signals and see accounts that have been consistently profitable for more than 3 years. The important thing is to follow the MM, and in that case it's practically unrealistic to lose, you can only lose theoretically.

Stanislav Aksenov:

On the question itself - obviously there are no robots that always deliver a profit.

I know a programmer I know, he has been fighting with football matches for about three years. The result was negative.

Now, just for fun, I entered the following formula into the compound interest calculator

initial deposit - 100

Monthly payroll contribution -100

Monthly interest rate -4%

for 10 years we have almost 300000

Why people don't understand it (many people) and chase after hundreds of percents per year taking huge risks and finally losing ... the money supply of the world is not enough to provide hundreds of percent for many successful traders... and if someone succeeds it's one-time income that most likely will be drained later ...

2-3% per month is a huge percentage! But the most important thing is that you can extract a reasonable interest systematically, what can not be said about super-profits ...

ps: i personally have long been developing a system for myself aimed at 2% per month... and i've already had success....

I wanted to publish my trading signal, but they won't subscribe to it... too low %.... I don't care about the stability of ironclad...

Mikhail Gorenberg:

The post is old now -- solutions have been found, thanks for participating.

What solution have you found for yourself?

Check out

andrey_35:
There's

There are, but they cost 10 times what they earn in a year. How much do you want?

Georgiy Merts:

Moreover, different EAs work differently in different markets. Trend-following EAs will make you money on trends, but lose money on flat. Flat - they will earn you on a flat, but the directional movement leads to drawdown. However, this is not an excuse not to use them.

I already wrote somewhere - gold in granite rock can be extracted with pickaxe, but pickaxe is useless for gold-bearing sand. At the same time, a washing bath is good for sand, which is useless for granite. However, people convinced of the fact that one cannot get gold from sand with a pickaxe and granite with a basin, proclaims that "gold is best mined with hands". Nuh-uh...

You were a great demagogue even five years ago, Zhora.

Mikhail Gorenberg:
...The question is whether there are Expert Advisors that make money on a real account, and not only in the Strategy Tester. I was a billionaire in the Strategy Tester, and I would like to become a millionaire in the real account :)

Good day to you all!

I would like to make it short, but it won't work. Forex was not created to make money on it. Forex was created for the withdrawal of money supply from the population. Whatever Advisors with sophisticated strategies were not created, everything will be like in the well-known proverb: "There is a cunning nut for every cunning bolt! It is possible to catch the small ones, but the big ones will be eaten by the big players.

But it never hurts to dream. To end on a good note - I wish you all great profits!

Sincerely, Vladimir.

Reason: