TD Sequential 2010 - page 2

Someone will accuse us of cheating :):)

dr.house7:
And what about this for the same period?

Thanks Mladen

Regards

Doc

mladen:

Of course

A "variation on the theme"

doc sequential made as bars ...

It is similar to precision trend but not quite . As Doc asked and found out his system, this is a combination of 5 separate indicators and as a result of their "weights" trend is determined. The additional indicators are making it somewhat less sensitive to "sudden change of mind" (whipsaws). The 2 compared : 1st is doc sequential bars, 2nd is precision trend (see the current bars)

mladen:

Dear Mladen,

is it possible to have an histogram (like volume indys) of doc bars in a separate window ?

Best regards

Doc

Doc,

I am not sure if I understood correctly what are you looking for

Check this out and let me know
regards

mladen

mladen:
Doc,

I am not sure if I understood correctly what are you looking for

Check this out and let me know
regards mladen

Many thanks Mladen,

but i did mean something like this : (in the picture)

Best regards

Doc

Files:
histo.gif  31 kb

Getting bars to work

mladen:
A "variation on the theme"

doc sequential made as bars ...

It is similar to precision trend but not quite . As Doc asked and found out his system, this is a combination of 5 separate indicators and as a result of their "weights" trend is determined. The additional indicators are making it somewhat less sensitive to "sudden change of mind" (whipsaws). The 2 compared : 1st is doc sequential bars, 2nd is precision trend (see the current bars)

Hi, this looks interesting. I can get the histo bars to work ( seem to be very accurate) but for some reason the coloured sequential bars do not display. Do I need other indicators for this? Any other ideas why not work?

tks

Peter

Doc,

Will try to "cook" something

Peter,

The one that shows the bars on the main chart has to be loaded separately (the "doc sequential bars" indicator)

regards

mladen

Sequential Bars

mladen:
Doc,

Will try to "cook" something

Peter,

The one that shows the bars on the main chart has to be loaded separately (the "doc sequential bars" indicator)

regards

mladen

Mladen, yes I know , I have loaded in indicators its just that nothing displays, I have tried deleting the exisitng bars but still not displaying anything. Your coloured bar counting version does display. Any thoughts.

Incidentally after a few hours of watching the histobar version on the 1 minute charts it is a surprisingly accurate indicator

tks

Peter

Peter,

If your hist version works the bars version should work too

Try the following : in the charts->properties->common un-check the chart on foreground option (just tried it and with default width of the bars it really hides the doc sequential bars)
regards

mladen

Reason: