TD Sequential 2010 - page 3

Problem sort of solved

mladen:
Peter,

If your hist version works the bars version should work too

Try the following : in the charts->properties->common un-check the chart on foreground option (just tried it and with default width of the bars it really hides the doc sequential bars)
regards mladen

Mladen, problem solved. Candles are a bit ugly but functional

Tks for your help

rgds

Peter

mladen:
Doc,

Will try to "cook" something

Peter,

The one that shows the bars on the main chart has to be loaded separately (the "doc sequential bars" indicator)

regards

mladen

Dear chef,

Hope to could taste something good soon

Best regards

Doc

Effective scalping system

Hi, thought I would post an example of how the sequential bars fit really well into my evolving trading system. Helps simplify movements visually and may one day help me resolve if I prefer the Gann hilo more or less than the THV cloud.

I have also been using the Corona cycles for higher time period and these bars look like they wil work a treat here as well I had been using precsion trend bars but these are much tighter.

Many thanks Mladen and Doc for the development

Kind regards

Peter

mladen:
Doc,

Will try to "cook" something

Peter,

The one that shows the bars on the main chart has to be loaded separately (the "doc sequential bars" indicator)

regards

mladen

Sorry Mladen,

any updates ???

Best regards

Doc

Doc,

Only this. But it needs some explanation too.

The way you asked to determine the trend change is when a certain number of indicators align. In case when 5 aligned indicators are needed that means that trend change is not going to be marked till all the indicators align in the same direction.

Because of that cases like showing "green values" for negative values or "red" values for positive values can happen. But it seems to be a good indicator that the change in the trend can happen.
Anyway, try it out and see what is your impression

regards

mladen

Files:

Hi,

Mladen or Doc, please help me out here. I downloaded Doc sequential, Doc sequential bars and Doc histogram. However, none of them shows on my charts, I only get an empty window for the histogram. Are there some other indicators I need to download in order for these to show? I enabled dll downloads and disabled chart on foreground. Thank you very much.

mladen:
Doc,

Only this. But it needs some explanation too.

The way you asked to determine the trend change is when a certain number of indicators align. In case when 5 aligned indicators are needed that means that trend change is not going to be marked till all the indicators align in the same direction.

Because of that cases like showing "green values" for negative values or "red" values for positive values can happen. But it seems to be a good indicator that the change in the trend can happen.
Anyway, try it out and see what is your impression

regards

mladen

Dear Mladen,

First - sorry for delay

Second- thanks for this indy

It's nice, well in my first idea i thought about something similar to "waddah attar explosion" ...in any case thanks for your great support

Best regards

Doc

peterke:
Hi, thought I would post an example of how the sequential bars fit really well into my evolving trading system. Helps simplify movements visually and may one day help me resolve if I prefer the Gann hilo more or less than the THV cloud.

I have also been using the Corona cycles for higher time period and these bars look like they wil work a treat here as well I had been using precsion trend bars but these are much tighter.

Many thanks Mladen and Doc for the development

Kind regards

Peter

Peter I sent you a private message as well but was hoping you could post your template and the indicators in this picture you posted.

Thanks,

Carson

Indicators

Best regards

Template

Best Regards

Doc

Reason: