What''s your Day job - page 3

meshleman3:
When I was still working for an employer I would trade on my free time. I didn't spend much time doing it though at work. You would be amazed how much a quick 5-min. bathroom break can accomplish:) I have done just about everything from working in restaurants to grinding floors. I was a CNC machinist by trade until I quit and never looked back. I was making good money too ($16-25USD/hour + overtime + benefits). I realized that working for somebody else just wasn't my thing. Now I make steady money on Forex and other online work. Trading online and everything else online is where the real money is nowadays. I don't regret anything.

Interesting. I'm still a student myself but I'm looking to just trade forex online once I graduate. That is if I start being consistently profitable with my current account, of course. But you're right, I think it'll be nice to be working for yourself and at your own time too. Plus you can work anywhere in the world. That's so awesome.

littlebopip:
Interesting. I'm still a student myself but I'm looking to just trade forex online once I graduate. That is if I start being consistently profitable with my current account, of course. But you're right, I think it'll be nice to be working for yourself and at your own time too. Plus you can work anywhere in the world. That's so awesome.

My thoughts exactly. You can choose your own hours and don't have a boss to deal with but yourself. The only thing is to make consistent profits. Once this is accomplished, then you can get a broker with an international visa card and withdraw funds within hours. This beats the weekly or bi-weekly paychecks from an employer! Good luck.

Road sweeper.

I work as a designer. So I have no problems with trading. But sometimes I have time problems with my design work.

Light programming and some web design. Doing forex about half day

I wish trade for living, but until this dream come true I need to work.

I'm manager in on-line store. When have really free time do some trades, but this happens not very often

General manager of the Night Club and Bar!

Full time piss artist, part time trader - you will find me on the beach

Xard777

xard777:
you will find me on the beach Xard777

With your laptop no doubt?

I'm dentist

Don't know any coworkers that like Forex.

Reason: