What''s your Day job - page 2

mp6140:

TRADING -- is there anything else ?

Is forcasting the price moves like forcasting a man walks?

What are the relationships of trading and zero-sum?

You are right that said that every time is the same. In Ancient Greece conversations being recorded and have been name as dialogues. Nowadays conversations are being recorded as what we can see in forums. The differences are that the Ancient Greece all the works are more involving human emotions like stress and boredom but nowaday the works are assisted by computers. Same like trading.

Let us continue our discussion together for next weeks, making trial of my job and of the time.

full time trader.

aka

a pip robber

Best gig in the world!

I work as a helicopterpilot

My full time job is trader...my part time job is clochard by begging on the street

iGoR

What to do with my free time?

I have developed a trading system that requires 10 minutes per day. I am a pensioner, wonder how to spend the rest of my time?

i used to be a son

I'm an IT consultant. Love what I do but also enjoy a pip here and there

Hmmm...

A couple of things really...

I do renovation work for landlords ( bathrooms, kitchens... ) and Im also building online businesses.

But, I would like to trade full time and do the others part time - more money and easier to do!!!!

One day!

Taxi Driver for the kids - Full time trader - yes i do trade in company time

When I was still working for an employer I would trade on my free time. I didn't spend much time doing it though at work. You would be amazed how much a quick 5-min. bathroom break can accomplish:)

I have done just about everything from working in restaurants to grinding floors. I was a CNC machinist by trade until I quit and never looked back. I was making good money too ($16-25USD/hour + overtime + benefits). I realized that working for somebody else just wasn't my thing. Now I make steady money on Forex and other online work. Trading online and everything else online is where the real money is nowadays. I don't regret anything.

Reason: