TTM scalper - page 6

mladen:
sebastianK

Try this : ttm_scalper.eld

Here is the documentation with explanation of TTM scalper too : ttm_scalper.pdf

Yes!!!

Thank you

sebastianK:
Yes!!! Thank you

sebastianK

Did you try trading it on tradestation?

mladen:
sebastianK Did you try trading it on tradestation?

No, not yet. Still trying to find the best way to use it

sebastianK:
No, not yet. Still trying to find the best way to use it

Swing trading is always risky. Take your time

mladen:
Swing trading is always risky. Take your time

I have noticed it (the hard way )

Need a lot of time to see if it is safe at all

sebastianK:
I have noticed it (the hard way ) Need a lot of time to see if it is safe at all

This site might help (it is not about forex, but it deals in swing trading) : The Ultimate Swing Trading Guide | Learn How to Swing Trade Stocks!

mladen:
Re: TTM scalper This site might help (it is not about forex, but it deals in swing trading) : The Ultimate Swing Trading Guide | Learn How to Swing Trade Stocks!

Interesting reading. Thanks

Hi,

Im kind of new to MetaTrader 4 - can I easily make an indicator to an EA? I mean - this indicator looks so profitable, why not use it as an EA?

simon_json:
Hi, Im kind of new to MetaTrader 4 - can I easily make an indicator to an EA? I mean - this indicator looks so profitable, why not use it as an EA?

Its not a good idea to quickly convert something into an EA without first testing it on manual trading