Balanced/protected scalping - High % of winning trades !!! RAS ID: 30484

These system is designed for scalping on main pairs during Europe night time.

It takes around 5-10 trades per night and it is designed to achieve a very high % of winning trades (>90%). It has been succesfully backtested (for 10 years, 1999-2010). The target is to obtain aroundd 50-100 pips per week.

I use it live on an Alpari account.

NO MARTINGALE! I adapt the lot-size to my account dimension. You can easily do the same, considering that the traded lots are fixed.

These are the performance till now on RAS:

Total # of weeks: 2

This week pips: 83

Total pips: 98

Average pips per week: 49

This week USD: 226.8

Total USD: 243.41

Average USD per week: 121.7

Fell free to ask me anything.

Regards,

Stand4x

Weekly update

Total # of weeks: 2

This week pips: 31

Total pips: 116

This week USD: 329.88

Total USD: 422.34

Till now: 90% winning rate

Fully automated EA, NO martingale, fixed lot size, low DD.

For questions: here or stand4x@gmail.com

Bye!

may i ask:

what is the recommended start up capital to use your service?

what will be the initial lot size?

what is the average trading time?

how long has the system been traded in real market in a demo or live account?

will the system be upgraded from time to time for better performance?

average ROI in a month? average DD per day / week?

Thank you for your time.

Sorry for the late answer, I was out of city.

My EA uses a fixed risk percentage. Therfore, the lot size is adapted to the account dimension. Actually I'm running on a 10000USD account, the resulting lot size is always around 1 lot. In this way it is easy to adapt the desired lot size with the RAS software (for example, if you want to reduce the lot size you can just use 0.1 as lot multiplier, in this way you will trade 0.1 lots).

Here you can see the statement of my EAs: myfxbook.com / members / stand4x

You are interested in the one called "Balanced/protected scalping". As you can see, the average trading time is around 2-3 hours.

I finished developing this system around january, after 1 good month of performance I started this account on myfxbook. Therefore, the forward performance have been tested over 2 months. If you give me your email, I can send you all the backtests. These are really positive over 10 years of data.

The DD has been always less than 5%. Of course, it depend from the risk percentage you take.

For the average ROI consider that it takes around 10 trades per week, and 5 pips for each trade. Tehrefore you can have around 200 pips per month with a very high winning probability (around 90%). This is the nice think of this system: you can trade with consistent lot size with a good probability to win.

Let me know if you need more information.

Bye!

Weekly update

Total # of weeks: 3

This week pips: 103

Total pips: 219

This week USD: 1013.34

Total USD: 1435.68

Till now: 86% winning rate

Bye!

Weekly update

Total # of weeks: 4

This week pips: 38

Total pips: 257

This week USD: 549.13

Total USD: 1984.81

Till now: 89% winning rate

Bye!

Hi

I have a few questions

What is the range of your lot size most of the time is it 0.10 because I noticed on the rent signal page that you suddenly went from lot size 0.10 to 1 then all of a suddent to 5 for 1 order.

I am with Alpari UK and they only allow 2 lot size open at 1 time.

What is the recommended brokers that works best?

Carl

carlleese24:
Hi

I have a few questions

What is the range of your lot size most of the time is it 0.10 because I noticed on the rent signal page that you suddenly went from lot size 0.10 to 1 then all of a suddent to 5 for 1 order.

I am with Alpari UK and they only allow 2 lot size open at 1 time.

What is the recommended brokers that works best?

Carl

What type of account do you have?

2 lot size open at 1 time???

Bongo:
What type of account do you have? 2 lot size open at 1 time???

you can have as many trades open as you want as long as they don't total over 2 lots. I have a micro account with them.

Carl

Hi carlleese24,

actually I'm opening trades with lotsize around 1. I used 0.10 lotsize at the beginning of my system (to see if it was working properly with the RAS platform) and I opened one trade around 5 lotsize for my mistake (I closed it at zero profit, to avoid confusion). So, from now I will open just trades around 1 lotsize.

If you want to use smaller lotsize, you can use the lotsize multiplier offered by the RAS EA you have to put on your metatrader platform. For example, if you want to trade 0.1 lots, just use 0.1 as multiplier; 0.5 to obtain 0.5 lotsize, and so on.

I use this system on FXDD, but also alphari is nice if you reduce the lotsize according to your account size.

Please, let me know if you have other questions or if you nedd help to set the parameters of the RAS EA.

Bye!

Two questions

Hello.

Two questions by my side:

1. What is the modelling quality of your 10 years MT4 backtests?

2. Do you apply hedging (so, can I use your system on NFA USA regulated brokers or not)?

Thanks,

ZioB

Reason: