Nzd-ecn-scalp (id:30284)

I would like to thank all my subscribers, if you have any questions feel free to post in this thread.

This signal is demo account atcbrokers, and is same of live account, others brokers not are the same signal.

FXCBS also good for the expert, but not are the same signal, audnzd has much difference between brokers.

Good spread < 6 pips.

http://www.rentasignal.com/?affiliate=5803

Not working so far . . .

Hi,

I'm attempting to use your signals, but so far it's not working. It's opening up existing open orders at rates that are nowhere close to where you've opened them - and then when one TP hits - it closes all open trades?

I've tried it on demo accounts with ForexMeta - and then I'm trying to do it on FXCM demo - and I'm getting an error every 20 seconds:

2010.02.15 22:13:42 Rentasignal AUDNZD,H1: Alert: OrderSend Error: 130 - invalid stops

Your stats look good - but I'm not getting them thus far - any suggestions?

Fxcm

Apparently the trades aren't executing in FXCM - because FXCM does not allow for Stop Losses and Take Profits to be entered when the trade is executed. They have to be entered after the fact. So I'm not sure this will work with this broker?

FXCM - Took Trade

Ok - FXCM did take a trade just now - it looks like FXCM is going to work a little better than ForexMeta -

scalping

Hi, I tried ans was great on a demo, but as soon as I traded on my real account I got losses even when you won, since Alpari is using a spread of 12. Of course I had to unsubscribe

Is there any other way I can use your trades, any solutions?

Ben

Files:
audnzdras.htm  16 kb
audnzdras.gif  5 kb

Ndz-scn-scalp

Hi Limousin,

Spread medium < 6 pips, signal NDZECNSCALP only good at ATCBROKERS.COM, signal NZDECNSCALP-fxcbs only good at FXCBS.COM, AUDNZD has little liquidity and has a very high difference between brokers , then it is not possible to use this in others brokers.

Files:

week 2010-03-08 2010-03-15

this signal is rentasignal in ATCBROKERS

Files:
audnzd.htm  64 kb
audnzd.gif  7 kb

How you can scalp if spread is over 4 pips?

I'm scalping on EURUSD -spread is lover as a 1 pip.

My Scalper is opening a position (on ECN) if spread is

0.0-0.7.

Reason: