Linuxser:
Hello.

Gap is close to 70 pips.

Go for...

Half gap closed for now. Let's see in a few hours

Files:

We don't have GAP this week to make things easier top us

Gap was closed and trade... easy cake

However my intuition says we're going to retest 1.3280 level this week.

After a coming MACD pattern.

Files:

Linuxser:

Slight MACD pattern.

On his comments George Lane says when stoch does no reach the opposite side and goes OB/OS strongly or cross is weak you need to take care.

Stochastic is a wonderful indicator. 50 years old. By that time traders focused on dailies and less products. This means you need to pay attention. However and Euro picture you can see two identical crosses with different behaviors.

Seems MACD power based on divergence played a role here.

I like to watch market and read, analyze, take my time to decide a trade. This is not the pit when you need to decide in seconds. And that's why traders on pits do not see any indicator beyond ticks on screens.

We have an strange situation here.

See, a simple analysts says if dollar is bearish (losing strength) mostly, other crosses are bullish. Right?

So, sell weak dollar and buy strong whatever. This is fundamentals 101.

However Euro has been falling during 4 weeks and Cable was is going up. Correlation between Euro and Swissy is highly known. If one goes up other goes down.

Cable is also correlated with CHF en Euro. No with the high degree of last both but correlated as well. But correlation seems broke on last 4 weeks.

Euro down and Cable up.

Cable is more correlated with JPY becuase the conversion needed to go from Japan to worldwide markets. Cable is not related with UK economy as Euro is with European Economy.

Cable value is an old gift from when UK was an strong player on world economy. Cable saved his ass thaks to EU regulations and Wall Street protectionism for Dow. Nothing less, nothing more. But in fact there are other currencies stronger than on real terms.

This could mean several things. But one is important to me. Market is not looking Euro as an strong choice to go from dollar as on 2009 and past.

Dailies offers better confirmation of this. Euro is going down with MACD pointing that (on Divergece yes) but Cable is ready to going up.

I'm starting to have some feeling and strange ideas.

Is Euro ready to test parity against dollar after 8 years?

Files:

Linuxser:
Is Euro ready to test parity against dollar after 8 years?

Monthlies.

Appel recommends for any timeframe. But he confessed was designed for weeklies and above.

By the day when MACD was developed Appel was trading commodities. By late 70s 12-26 is no coincidence.

26 weeks is 6 and half month. On round crop counting Northern and Southern Hemisphere.

That's why if you just set up you legs on weeklies is enough to sell or buy macd crosses. And we're looking currencies here. A full different market than commodities.

Files:

Linuxser:

Hello.

Intuition was good right?

Poor luck for Euro. Everything is pointing to downside.

Stopped on 1.3200 level with retest during Asian session. Do not fear to sell aggressive below stopping on 1.3280. Do not look indies for that.

Regards.

Files:

This is simple.

Rebound for this week. But just a couple of levels.

Come on Angela. Say more stronger words.

Something like: Dear Greeks move the pension age to 65 and reduce salaries 20%.

Let me explain. An Euro downfall will just benefit Germany, France and Italy by winning competitively. So, there is no hurry to rescue Greece.

About Euro.

Three lines on chart. First two draw lines. See divergence.

Last lines. Stoch is crossed up but this looks like rebound, not a rush.

Files:
euro26042010.gif  181 kb
Reason: