BrainTrading Semi-Manual EA for M30 timeframe system - page 2

If stoploss mode and takeprofit mode are both "1" in settings, it will set the sl according BT-1 indikator ( lightblue ) and take profit on daily pivot ( red and darkblue dot lines )

Final touch

Right now the system performs well only when i'm asleep

The only way this could work is to have an alert email when the indicators BT1, BT2 and XO all agree. Is that something that could be made? - thanks

-Craig

Same here, turnupvol.

Iam also sleeping through some good signals, even when i am awake. it would be a real step up in the potential of the brain trading system to have that kind of alarm you explaind.

Lets hope ist possible to program it, i will take a look by myself.

BTW good thinking.

As I now - it is programming already.

I will post when it will be ready.

help please

I have just taken but on the USDCHF but bottom ind showing sell

see attachment

Files:

I updated the first post of this thread for this additional template (Stochastics template).

thanks for info

I have taken the EURUSD and i will go and try the Stochastics template

idea sound good

Because when you see good signal to open buy or sell order (confirmed by I-XO, or not confirmed by I-XO) so do the following:

- check the other pairs - it should be something similar with the movement on the other pairs.

- switch to Stochastics template - this template will ive more information to you (oversold or overbought and so on).

And check the decision (to trade or not to trade) based on the other pairs' movements and Stochastic template too.

So, I-XO template to trade, Stochastic template - to analyze.

Besides, BrainTrading system "understand" clean trend. I mean: it may be some good trending condition but BrainTrading system "does not understand" it as the good trend. So, it is the nature of BrainTrading.

just a little advice

Hello Newdig

thanks for your help am day another piece of advice

i have just opened buy on eurusd and sell on usdchf, late in the day

would you consider leaving to run overnight it is a demo account

but i treat demo as live,normaly I would close but with this setup???

regards

Frederick

2 questions:

1. how is the Tp determined by the EA if TP=0?

2.When i open the template on the chart, there is no I-XO indicator as on your screens. (no i am not placing the wrong one) Is that a bug? someone else getting that problem?

Regards Surfer

Reason: