14EMA- Heiken Ashi Trading System - page 2

Manual Trade Update

As mentioned, I manually traded the system on a mini account live.

Results as follows:

GBP-JPY +107

USD-CHF -38

GBP-AUD +186

GBP-JPY +10

AUD-USD +119

EUR-GBP -119

GBP-CHF -107

The above is quoted in pips. I had opened manual positions and set SL to anywhere from 100 to 200pips with no TS or TP. I shifted SL once position in 50pip profit.

I guess I could have used a 50 pip TS as both EUR-GBP & GBP-CHF were both in profit and then reversed and hit SL. As I had no way to access my MT 4 during working hours.

Has anybody demo traded this system yet?

Tks

Hi schuette can you please post some screenshots off your entry and exit on some trades, I can't seem to get this method down

Also what timeframes

thanks

pcguy007:
Hi schuette can you please post some screenshots off your entry and exit on some trades, I can't seem to get this method down

Also what timeframes

thanks

Hi PCGUY

Sorry but my PC crashed and I have to try and salvage same info. I will start again.

If you refer to screen shot on page 1, you will see entries.

can this strategy applied to diff time frame?

i think i came to d rite place..davidke20,i wil be thankful if u help me out creating an ea for my little idea,,to buy when 3 ema cross above 18 sma and rsi above 50..to sell when 3 ema cross below 18 sma with rsi below 50...i created an ea for this strategy using the online ea genarator bt its nt working..i would b really thankful if u can do tis for me david..the time frame is m1

raj_2488:
can this strategy applied to diff time frame?

Yes, you can apply to Daily, H4 & H1. Although the higher timeframes are better.

See how you go.

ea for heiken ashi

hi

how do i create an ea based on heiken

criteria is as follows.

for example based on 1H

1st candle close high,2nd candle close higher the candle open price AND higher than the 1st candle. at the 3rd candle opens trade for long automatically with tp n sl based on open trade price MINUS 1st candle lowest price.

and this ea can only open 1 position at a time.

thanks in advance for your help..

Bob Davids:

Here is the EA, but I got an extra advice for you. As usual, all the Moving Average/ Heiken Ashi based EA can get kill during ranging market. Good luck.

Cheers,

David

Hello Bob,

I tried testing this EA you made on MT4 and it seems ok. I'd like to test it on MT5 though. Do you think you can make an MT5 version? I'd be really appreciative.

Regards,

Lei

Hello,

Does anyone have a heiken ashi smoothed indicator /alrt for mt5?

Reason: