Need help please with break even setting for this profitable EA

I have programmed an EA and at certain pairs at certain timeframes it is profitable.

I basically took the MT4 standard ea and changed the algorithm a bit, took out the lot sizing due to "130" errors.

I can set a SL but I want the stoploss to go to breakeven as soon as I am X pips in the plus.

Right now the EA is losing 6 trades to 1 win. However r/r is very large so it is still winning some, but need to control the losses.

I can run a separate trade manager EA, but rather have it included in this EA.

Also on the wish list is a max drawdown and %risk based on account balance.

However, see the file for more info on the code.

EDIT: Ideally the EA would open multiple lots all with a different target (e.g., 3 lots with 100, 200 and 300 pips take profit).

When you send your orders, use:

uselots = lots/2;

ticket = OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUY, uselots, NormalizeDouble(Ask,4), slippage, realSL, realTP, nameEA, 16384,0,Red);
ticket1 = OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUY, uselots, NormalizeDouble(Ask,4), slippage, realSL, realTP1, nameEA, 16384,0,Red);

Then, when you're checking your orders:

if(totalOrders ==1)

{

OrderModify(OrderTicket(),OrderOpenPrice(),OrderOpenPrice(), OrderTakeProfit(),0,Blue);

}

Have a TP on the first order of X pips, and when it is hit, you'll only have one order on and modify that order so that the SL = the Order Open Price

Bauer_Boy:

When you send your orders, use:

uselots = lots/2;

ticket = OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUY, uselots, NormalizeDouble(Ask,4), slippage, realSL, realTP, nameEA, 16384,0,Red);
ticket1 = OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUY, uselots, NormalizeDouble(Ask,4), slippage, realSL, realTP1, nameEA, 16384,0,Red);

Then, when you're checking your orders:

if(totalOrders ==1)

{

OrderModify(OrderTicket(),OrderOpenPrice(),OrderOpenPrice(), OrderTakeProfit(),0,Blue);

}

Have a TP on the first order of X pips, and when it is hit, you'll only have one order on and modify that order so that the SL = the Order Open Price

Thank you for your help. I'll make this ea available on www.mywavez.net for download if you want a copy.

Thanks!

Reason: