Self Correcting Grid Idea

Gidday

I apologise if this is out of place but I have been looking into an idea.

and worked up an excel sheet the maths might be a bit wrong but you will get the idea.

the idea is to generate a load of Limit order and Stop orders within the bounds of the current pairs total range. and let it run if a TP is hit then replace the previous order.

Let me know what you think.

pm me if you can code it

Cheers

Beno

Files:
gridish.zip  84 kb
gridish.gif  30 kb

Well there has been a few people look at it.

Here is the excel sheet in 97/2003 format.

I have added a few comments to the sheets to help out understanding it.

The Stoporders are half way inbetween the Limitorders in are calculated in the same way as the limits orders.

I don't know how closely something can be coded in comparison to how a formular works in excel if some one could let me know that would be great.

Cheers

Beno

Files:

any comments, suggestions?

I have had to start agin on the manual trial as the terminal went terminal on me

just started a new demo.

Here are a couple of demo trades that I did last week just to see if the system worked.

I would like to work with a good coder to bring this system to life as it is beyond my current skill level.

If anyone is interested please pm me.

Regards

Beno

Seems to me like great idea, but I have no code skils and can't help.

The Idea seems very inresting. I hope coder can help.

If you will make ea please share for testing.

If some, write correct rules for system I will try to translate for mine programmist.

BTW try to ask Davidke20 he is good coder.

It seems that makeagridv197 is doing the same thing that you are asking. Also check this site. I demo gridmaster but makeagrid does the same for free.

ForexGridMaster, a Forex MT4 Automatic Trading System Expert Advisor Robot for developing your own strategies.

Petr

pmacel:
It seems that makeagridv197 is doing the same thing that you are asking. Also check this site. I demo gridmaster but makeagrid does the same for free.

ForexGridMaster, a Forex MT4 Automatic Trading System Expert Advisor Robot for developing your own strategies.

Petr

Thanks for the information I will have a look at FGM and see what his ea is all about.

Try this EA. Its been used extensively in another forum.

Files:
mgrid_ea.mq4  10 kb

zimmerzimmer:
Try this EA. Its been used extensively in another forum.

What forum exactly?

just to read the rules!!

it's on ff

and 100% win math grid thread

Reason: