Very Profitable EA - page 2

Yes, I found it. It is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175290/page11 with all the indicators which you bought. Public system but old one. Updated systems - see post #2 with the links.

As to BBands_stop_V1 indicator so it is free indcator developed on our forum and for our forum by Igorad. It is free as well. As I remember it should be EA from this BBands_stop_V1 (just check files thread).

BBands_stop_V1 is atached. The other indicators tyou will find here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175290/page11

About BBands_stop_V1. The coder is Igorad. He coded many indicators and EAs for elite section.

Files:

magicfx,

You may want to try the system on longer time frames where you are more likely to catch the signals, maybe 4H, you can certainly experiment.

Many systems that work at all will often work better on the longer TFs.

Don't feel bad about what happened, if the system works for you it's probably worth what you paid anyway, and now you have access to real support too.

We all pay for our education, one way or another.

Zeman has replied

Hi ND,

Zeman has responded my PM.

What is your suggestion to carry out the coding process?

Do we invite Igorad to this?

Jack

magicfx:
Hi ND,

Zeman has responded my PM.

What is your suggestion to carry out the coding process?

Do we invite Igorad to this?

Jack

It is not quick process.

I will send PM to him (zeman).

newdigital:
It is not quick process. I will send PM to him (zeman).

Thanks ND. I have downloaded ISAKAS II and it is superb. Only Zeman knows if it can be coded into an EA.

Hope to see Isakas EA.

Thanks for making it through, Newdigital. At least give it a try and find out more.

Jack

ok..let me do some homework first 1st.. thanks ND and magicFX..

Isakas EA

Thanks for responding to this thread.

Looking ahead to see an EA for Isakas. It is really a good system, it is even merrier if it can trade automatically. That is why this thread is for.

As for other coders who are also interested in coding Isakas EA, you are welcome to join the wagon.

MagicFx (Jack)

magicfx:
Thanks for responding to this thread.

Looking ahead to see an EA for Isakas. It is really a good system, it is even merrier if it can trade automatically. That is why this thread is for.

As for other coders who are also interested in coding Isakas EA, you are welcome to join the wagon.

MagicFx (Jack)

You may just decide something about rules and indicators and after that I will try to ask some coder to code if possible. But it will not be very quickly sorry.

Reason: