Files:

Dragon:

Dear Mladen I need to copy (histo) of this indicator

Greetings to you dear

Here is this one

Files:
Hull trend.mq5  21 kb

Hi Mladen,

I liked the way that this moving average mark the trend using 3 colors..

Did you published any component that work like this to mt5 ? Could you tell me ?

mladen:

Here is this one

Thank you dear Is there a version of the system with Metatrader mq4 with a time frame

Greetings to you

baraozemo:

Hi Mladen,

Did you published any component that work like this to mt5 ? Could you tell me ?

No, I did not make mt5 versions of those yet

baraozemo:

Hi Mladen,

Man, if not a secret, the indicators that you have in the picture - they have been laid out here on the forum?

mladen:
No, I did not make mt5 versions of those yet

Mlanden,

I think that this its ise some signal from MACD indicator (because the wave is similar) and using a Moving Average to plot the signal..

Which of the cross-averages indicators you've published work the closest to this?

baraozemo:

Mlanden,

I think that this its ise some signal from MACD indicator (because the wave is similar) and using a Moving Average to plot the signal..

Which of the cross-averages indicators you've published work the closest to this?

Quite a few that are using some kind of filtering can works like that

hello, mladen

i found STLM_hist + alerts + arrows mtf indicator from your forum,

it is nice indicator but when i try to attach 2 indicators in single subwindow with different time frame settings its centerline does not overlap on single line as you can see in attached image. both becomes bit up and down as center line does not overlap.

is it possible to change it so that centerline remains the same and overlapping is perfect.

attaching here the indicator and the image.

thanks in advance for nice work you are doing in this forum by providing lots of indicators and coding help.

mladen:
Quite a few that are using some kind of filtering can works like that

Hi Mladen,

please indicate a fews that you published that you think that works similar.

Reason: