Requests & Ideas - page 630

mladen:

heispark

Murrey math should not repaint (since it depends on past data - at least the classical versions are using past data for major pivot line and for the range to calculate the levels - since all - the 4/8th and the range are depending on the pas, they can not repaint if they are coded correctly

Thank you Mladen for clarification. That's great! I hate repainting indicators...

Have a good day sir. :-) 

mladen:

heispark

Murrey math should not repaint (since it depends on past data - at least the classical versions are using past data for major pivot line and for the range to calculate the levels - since all - the 4/8th and the range are depending on the pas, they can not repaint if they are coded correctly

Sir, if you find some free time, could you please help modify this Murrey Math Line Dashboard to be shown in multiple lines?

I have many pairs monitoring and, with current code, I cannot see all the pairs.

MML_dash 

I attached MQ4 source (ay-MMLDashboard v1.1.mq4).

Also, could you have a quick look look if another indicator attached (Murrey_Math_Line_X_eng.mq4) repainting? I don't think it's repainting but not sure...

Thank you. 

Mladen , do you have the enum enMaTypes that the indicator needs , 30 of them attached in the picture , i know that you wrote it in a thread a while ago .
I'm giving my monster life again , my darling keltner channel 2 .
Files:
methods.png  165 kb

timmyhanke:
Mladen , do you have the enum enMaTypes that the indicator needs , 30 of them attached in the picture , i know that you wrote it in a thread a while ago .
I'm giving my monster life again , my darling keltner channel 2 .

Here is the enum for latest ma types

enum enMaTypes
{
   ma_adxvma,  // Adxvma
   ma_ahr,     // Ahrens moving average
   ma_alxma,   // Alexander moving average - ALXMA
   ma_dema,    // Double exponential moving average - DEMA
   ma_dsema,   // Double smoothed exponential moving average - DSEMA
   ma_emas,    // Ema derivative - EMAD
   ma_ema,     // Exponential moving average - EMA
   ma_hull,    // Hull moving average - HMA
   ma_ie2,     // IE/2
   ma_ilinr,   // Integral of linear regression slope
   ma_itl,     // Instantaneous trendline
   ma_lagg,    // Laguerre filter
   ma_lead,    // Leader exponential moving average
   ma_linr,    // Linear regression value - LSMA
   ma_lwma,    // Linear weighted moving average - LWMA
   ma_mcg,     // McGinley Dynamic
   ma_mcma,    // McNicholl ema
   ma_nlma,    // Non lag moving average
   ma_pwma,    // Parabolic weighted moving average - PWMA
   ma_rmta,    // Recursive moving trendline - RMTA
   ma_sma,     // Simple moving average - SMA
   ma_sid,     // Simple decycler - SDEC
   ma_sine,    // Sine weighted moving average
   ma_smma,    // Smoothed moving average - SMMA
   ma_smoo,    // Smoother
   ma_ssm,     // Super smoother
   ma_b3p,     // Three pole Ehlers Butterworth
   ma_s3p,     // Three pole Ehlers smoother
   ma_tma,     // Triangular moving average - TMA
   ma_tema,    // Tripple exponential moving average - TEMA
   ma_b2p,     // Two pole Ehlers Butterworth
   ma_s2p,     // Two pole Ehlers smoother
   ma_vema,    // Volume weighted ema - VEMA
   ma_vwma,    // Volume weighted moving average - VWMA
   ma_zldema,  // Zero lag dema
   ma_zlma,    // Zero lag moving average
   ma_zltema   // Zero lag tema
};

heispark:

Sir, if you find some free time, could you please help modify this Murrey Math Line Dashboard to be shown in multiple lines?

I have many pairs monitoring and, with current code, I cannot see all the pairs.

I attached MQ4 source (ay-MMLDashboard v1.1.mq4).

Also, could you have a quick look look if another indicator attached (Murrey_Math_Line_X_eng.mq4) repainting? I don't think it's repainting but not sure...

Thank you. 

What resolution are you using for that picture example?

I have attached it to my chart and see what part of the chart it takes in compact mode :

PS: also attaching the code that works on new metatrader build (since that version can not work with new builds)

Files:

mladen:

What resolution are you using for that picture example?

I have attached it to my chart and see what part of the chart it takes in compact mode :

PS: also attaching the code that works on new metatrader build (since that version can not work with new builds)

Dear sir,

I use 1920x1080 at 22 inch wide monitor. I put 30 pairs in the list and it displays the paris in a single line, so I cannot see them all:

Regarding your newer update, I cannot compile it in my latest MT4 (Pepperstone) version with following error message:

If you don't mind, could you please upload compiled ex4 file as well?  

Thank you very much sir. 

Dear all,

Can some one upload or send link for MTF ADX(including histogram) and MTF RSX please.

I am very much grateful for each learning from this forum members and moderators.

heispark:

Dear sir,

I use 1920x1080 at 22 inch wide monitor. I put 30 pairs in the list and it displays the paris in a single line, so I cannot see them all:

Regarding your newer update, I cannot compile it in my latest MT4 (Pepperstone) version with following error message:

If you don't mind, could you please upload compiled ex4 file as well?  

Thank you very much sir. 

Sorry, but since that indicator has two modes (one being that compact mode) of which one has much more information than that compact mode, it is not possible to do that.

Hello mladen,

I was wondering how the Blau - smi averages 2.ex4 indicator would look with deviation bands?

Much like the recent macd indicator you did?

Would it make even sense?

Thx.

D. 

tkrkmksk:

Dear all,

Can some one upload or send link for MTF ADX(including histogram) and MTF RSX please.

I am very much grateful for each learning from this forum members and moderators.

One (the latest) version of rsi that includes rsx too, was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178733/page88

Reason: