Tic_Tac Great Idea No More Guessing!!! - page 14

Please help !!!

leledc:
It is Christmas so here it is a little present for you "yourspace":the original one version but with alert and colored dots!It uses the same calculation of original...Bye

I'd love to try this one but can't get it to work ....What am I doing wrong ??

I placed it in the indicators folder just like any other indi but still see a flat line please help and thank you for sharing.

Hello Orinin,

Can you please share your system (indicators + template) ?

This would be great !

Thanks

Orinin:
I would like to thanks everyone for all the sharing of your indicators. With the combination of the indis, I still have GBP/USD pair in position and currently 832pips profit. I predict it will go down further for at least 2000pips.

Thanks

Orinin- East Malaysia

DRomann:
I'd love to try this one but can't get it to work ....What am I doing wrong ?? I placed it in the indicators folder just like any other indi but still see a flat line please help and thank you for sharing.

You should read all thread so you 'd know that you need Cycle kroufr indi in your folder

Orininline

Big Joe:
Hello Orinin,

Can you please share your system (indicators + template) ?

This would be great !

Thanks

Sorry for late responding,

In my system, there is nothing new to all of you., I adopted the setting from "jump start trading system"

Setting are:

1. SMA :3, close, shift:0

2. SMA: 5, close, shift 1

3. OSMA: default setting

The rest as you seen are all taken from this thread.

Hey gus, I got something for everyone here.

Orininline

This indicator is predicting Buy/Sell signal before the other indicators as follows:

1. Buy. when the aqua line crossing up the red line and facing up- aqua line will lead the movement automatically (trending up)

2. Sell is when the red line crossing down the aqua facing down- red line will lead the movement automatically (trending down)

3. sideway/choppy market, both line move at the same distance and closed to each other

The beauty of this indicator, it pick the bottom and peak of the chart. And even telling you in advance of choppy mkt.

However, I will not post the indicator into this forum to avoid someone will commercialize it.

If you interested, pm me

Sorry for my bad english, I am a Dusun guy

orinin-east malaysia

see the chart attached.

Files:
orininline.gif  22 kb

In your screenshot before that one, what is on your chart making the little points red and green ?

Thanks

Orinin:
Sorry for late responding,

In my system, there is nothing new to all of you., I adopted the setting from "jump start trading system"

Setting are:

1. SMA :3, close, shift:0

2. SMA: 5, close, shift 1

3. OSMA: default setting

The rest as you seen are all taken from this thread.

Hey gus, I got something for everyone here.

Orininline

This indicator is predicting Buy/Sell signal before the other indicators as follows:

1. Buy. when the aqua line crossing up the red line and facing up- aqua line will lead the movement automatically (trending up)

2. Sell is when the red line crossing down the aqua facing down- red line will lead the movement automatically (trending down)

3. sideway/choppy market, both line move at the same distance and closed to each other

The beauty of this indicator, it pick the bottom and peak of the chart. And even telling you in advance of choppy mkt.

However, I will not post the indicator into this forum to avoid someone will commercialize it.

If you interested, pm me

Sorry for my bad english, I am a Dusun guy

orinin-east malaysia

see the chart attached.

Big Joe:
In your screenshot before that one, what is on your chart making the little points red and green ? Thanks

Hi Big Joe,

It was MACD crossover,

Orinin:
Hi Big Joe, It was MACD crossover,

Ah Ah ! Thanks !

And a great new year to you and to all fellow members of forex-tsd

Time to get undrunk, HIC !

Orinin:
Hi Big Joe, It was MACD crossover,

Hi on what is based the orininline?Thanks

Orininline

leledc:
Hi on what is based the orininline?Thanks

Due to I received so many PM requesting for the orininline, at last I decided to give it to public. I've been using this for two months now and managed to capture the big movement of GBP/USD just before the new year.

This indicator is based on 1hr TF or higher. It wont really give you much on smaller TF. So far there is no EA based on that.

I hope I answered all question.

Orinin

Files:

Orinin:
Due to I received so many PM requesting for the orininline, at last I decided to give it to public. I've been using this for two months now and managed to capture the big movement of GBP/USD just before the new year.

This indicator is based on 1hr TF or higher. It wont really give you much on smaller TF. So far there is no EA based on that.

I hope I answered all question.

Orinin

Thank you.

Reason: