PolyFitScalper - page 54

Thanks a lot - MrTools.

It will really help.

thanks for that mr. tools! One request, do u think you could add the CFB filter to this newest (1.59 with newsfilter) version? - so it filters any entry where CFB value is increasing (flat is ok to enter)... And BTW, dont know how the cfb filter has worked for you, but I have found in my testing that if you use the normalized sigmoidal cfb that it works MUCH better to filter out trending entries...

Thanks

Odysseus

odysseus11:
thanks for that mr. tools! One request, do u think you could add the CFB filter to this newest (1.59 with newsfilter) version? - so it filters any entry where CFB value is increasing (flat is ok to enter)... And BTW, dont know how the cfb filter has worked for you, but I have found in my testing that if you use the normalized sigmoidal cfb that it works MUCH better to filter out trending entries...

Thanks

Odysseus

Ok its done, should only enter after band breakout and cfb new is decreasing, will do a version with the normalized sigmoidal cfb next, thanks for the Tip

Mr. Tools,

ah perfect, thanks!

you seem to provide many great mods, I truly appreciate it, and Im sure everyone else here does as well!

If you can do a sigmoidal CFB mod that would be killer - i have observed quite a bit of difference, time will tell if it is better over the long haul...

And while we are speaking of mods, I have been asking Mladen about substituition of the polyfit band variants as potential improvements, namely using PA polyfit bands and/or alb polyfit bands...I have attached v 3.2 of both if u can use them.

Odysseus

Publish statements using myfxbook

Hi ND,

Maybe you could consider this

Instead of updating regularly in several posts, you could use MT4 publishing tools like

There you could restrict some informations such as open trades set to private, but history open to public. It has many analysis features, and one thing I like most is the widget:

The widget is automatically updated in real time, so you don't have to post report update many times. If the EA is profitable then it will be visible to other myfxbook users and they become potential elite section subscribers.

Cheers

Hi mikono,

It is not our tsd website so ...

besides - i am not an owner of elite sections.

So, I can not use this website to manage elite members to provide access or not.

I am posting the statements for many years weekly and it is not a problem at all.

Besides, I am forward testing many EAs using 1 Metatrader's account so ... and 5 servers ... more than 100 Metatraders ... a lot of EAs ... and all of them - simultaniously. So, I am not sure that this tool will be able to recognize them all. And about equity on this website ... and drawdown - is it based on equity open trades, or close trades? No one knows ... Because if you see my visual statements images - my drawdown is based on equity open trades (most "difficult" case).

To make it shorter - i can not use this website as some stats website should be programmed especially for elite sections EAs trading and especially for all of us (for all tsd members etc). I meas: it should be special tsd stats website (especially in case of elite sections because elite sections are commercial services).

Because to say the true - I was thinking that we all can use RAS service for this purposes (they have stats too and I participated in creation of the stats for RAS service). But as this RAS service is not affiliated with tsd forum anymore so ... we came to the situation: we need stats website similar with http: //www. myfxbook. com/ to be a part of TSD forum.

In this case - we will know

- drawdown - based on equity open trades or not? which broker? spikes? gaps?

- drawdown for how long period of time?

- Sharpe index - which kind of 3 calculations it was made?

- portfolio ...

- EA of the EAs (to switch on or off any EA based on market condition)?

- system of the systems (trading all the systems manually using some "meter" on the chart" - ?

- alerts?

- signal trading? by email/sms? commercial and free?

and more and more

So, ... I can not think so much during trading more than 200 or 300 elite section EAs using about 100 copies of Metatrader ...

So, it should be our TSD forum stats website when we all will know how those stats were created/programmed.

----------

And I am uploading all the statements for elite and advanced elite weekly as the last post on this thread ; and I am uploading the images just ... in case it is something interesting only.

Thus - all the statements are always as last post on this thread.

Ok ND, sorry for out of topic

It is not out of topic but sensitive topic.

and more ... It was the idea to provide oppotunity for any well-known tsd member to have his/her own elite section. Means: for now - we have 2 elite sections (elite and advanced elite) managed by me. But if any (well-known tsd member) can create his own elite section (affiliated with tsd by some ... percentages from subscription) so we all will have a choice about where to subscribe to.

But I am sorry - too many ideas were created inside simple and advanced elite and if we are not implementing it - so - our competitors will implement - see this post.

Same as they implemented our idea for evaluation of commercial threads .... you know it.

It is what I wanted to say shorly.

Reason: