Kir Janja EA - Somebody to test? - page 2

Example

Hi all,

TesterGraph_3000.gif - example with deposit of 3000$. Since 1. January 2009 until today 8. December 2009 it makes approx 18000$.

Test with deposit of 500$ only:

CaptureTestN.JPG - preview on middle August

CaptureTestS.JPG - preview on end of September

CaptureTestP.JPG - 8 December 2009

Maximum minus (Balance-Equity) is 50% during all period.

Balance on the end is 9600$

Am I trying something what is not achievable?! For deposit 500$ - I got 9600$ ... which is 19x increase ... and for 6 times more money - robot end up on less than twice money ... Is it achievable to get something close to 19x for 3000$? Or that 'increase' is not working that way?

Thanks

Aleksandar

Files:

Managed... woohoo ...

Kir Janja EA, 11th version managed to make 46448.69$ from 3000$ ... in backtest for whole 2009 year ... Not 19 times - but 15 is good enough.

In preview... image is printed that max minus during whole year was approx 50% of Account's balance

Files:

Here is my back test:

Do you want to compete with mine EA's????

I am not here to compete ... but if you are dying to get prize - I will buy you drink as your EA is better ... Satisfied now?

I came here to learn something and to maybe help others

Bongo:
Here is my back test: Do you want to compete with mine EA's????

ljuba973:
I am not here to compete ... but if you are dying to get prize - I will buy you drink as your EA is better ... Satisfied now? I came here to learn something and to maybe help others

Please send me An EA for testing...New one.

Thanks

Bongo,

that is very impressive !

why do you even bother with forums if you can make that kind of money !

sweet !

something strange about bongo

Something odd about that bongo character, he makes over $300,000 in a month and still wants to make it to this forum to taunt us.

Most of us are here to help each other and find something that works. If you don't want help and share your idea's why taunt us???

Something strange.

bringard:
Something odd about that bongo character, he makes over $300,000 in a month and still wants to make it to this forum to taunt us.

Most of us are here to help each other and find something that works. If you don't want help and share your idea's why taunt us???

Something strange.

I hope he want to help us???

Just before Bongo reply I have to say and give him his daily portion of glorification ... YES BONGO ... YOUR EA IS BETTER ... YOU ARE KING HERE ... QUEEN ... WHATEVER ...

For other people - here is EA

sahron:
Please send me An EA for testing...New one. Thanks
Files:

Bongo has gone very silent maybe he didn't want to share or help at all,

maybe he just wanted to show us how he makes some serious money and that's why he comes to this forum...

must be lonely being that rich...

Reason: