MT5 Programming/conversion - page 12

carbonmimetic:
ok please,can you convert this indicator? sma_centered_oscillator_2.02.mq4

carbonmimetic

That indicator recalculates. As an experiment it served its purpose, but I don't think that it would bring something new to metatrader 5 collection

yes...it ricalculates as all centered indicators....but it is good to mark past lows from wich I start time count for future inversions

carbonmimetic:
yes...it ricalculates as all centered indicators....but it is good to mark past lows from wich I start time count for future inversions

How do you "count the future inversions"?

sorry Mladen for my delaied answer to you......I did not read this forum for a long time due to trading and studyng.....

as regard future inversion....did you see that on forex there are repetitive cycles? the very most evident is the 2 days cycle that always last a particular number of hours...and these hours will finish in a "particular time window".....always!!!

attached there is eurusd 15 min chart with orange circle indicating 2 days cycles...do you see that there is the same time duration between each circles?

Files:

Please,

can you convert the attached indicator?

I would like there will be input to select alert for overbought and oversold like these:

ALERT OVERSOLD ....false/true

ALERT OVERBOUGHT.....false/true

so I can choose wich alert will play

thank you

carbonmimetic:
Please,

can you convert the attached indicator?

I would like there will be input to select alert for overbought and oversold like these:

ALERT OVERSOLD ....false/true

ALERT OVERBOUGHT.....false/true

so I can choose wich alert will play

thank you

carbonmimetic

Are you sure that there still no stochastic alert for OB and OS levels for metatrader 5?

If there is none, than it is the strangest thing there is

I don't know..may be YES.....but I found on web the attached indicator and it looks like good

anyway...I will search for mt5 stoc alert...

I search for stochastic alert mt5 but I have not find nothing

Reason: