MT5 Programming/conversion - page 4

Cs_2011

Did anyone manage to or can change mt5 code to mt4 for this expert which turned 10k to 113k in 2 months on the automated championship? I found the expert there for free but it is coded in mt5, can you help?

cs_2011

Made by Xupypr?

I am not sure that it is MT5 ... I think - Mladeb can tell about ... I am not sure sorry.

That is an EA using macd with following settings : fast 30, slow 500 and signal 36.

As far as I see there is no particular setting in any other part (just regular order managements). Will see how a converted version will do and will post it here when it is ready

mladen:
That is an EA using macd with following settings : fast 30, slow 500 and signal 36. As far as I see there is no particular setting in any other part (just regular order managements). Will see how a converted version will do and will post it here when it is ready

..... macd 30 500 36 !!!!!!!

and i think forex trading is most difficult profession.

BUT

now eagerly waiting for Mladen's miracle

Files:
macd.gif  18 kb

Just to let you all know : right now I simply fail to test that EA (the metatrader 5 version) It always is throwing an error which is undocumented and according to official explanation "We have fixed this issue, wait for next build, please."

This "new stuff" is a pure joy to use ...

I need an indicator (simple?)

Hello my friends,

I need for the Meta Trader 5 a simple indicator. Ich will see the SWAP of the currency pair, which I will trade. Give it so a simple indicator or a script?

Or can one here program this?

Thanks very much!

Kind Regards

MKRoxton

Currency strength

I've done 7 trades this week, all for more than 50 pips. Using simply support resistance lines, and this CCF indicator.

The pics are of 2 trades done today. I guess that any indicator, stoch, macd, would have told you to sell too, but this one just gave me plenty more confidence.

The indicator explanation is here Practical Application of Cluster Indicators in FOREX - MQL4 Articles

It's a long explanation, but basically it is like a currency strength indicator.

The first pic is of eur/jpy. I sold as soon as it broke the low, yellow line, because

a) euro was weaker than dollar

b) yen was way up stronger than euro and dollar

c) I could see that cable was also weaker than dollar and yen

The second pic is of euro, where I sold at the low after that bear candle because

a) euro was weaker than dollar

During the weak this has helped me not get caught in false moves, like Monday. That is the third pic. I could see that euro was rising and dollar was bellow euro, yet the market was dropping, so I knew this was a false move down. So again I bought at the high, yellow lone, with confidence. Which leads to the fourth pic where I bought eur/yen at the yellow line, because both cable (pink) and euro were now above yen which was dropping fast.

Could someone please transform it onto a mq5 file. And then lastly, have the currency name at the end of the line as it's displayed on the pics. The original does not do that.

Regards

Contact me

I need to convert into mq5 this indicator.

I use for payment only paypal and onlyafter check it.

Price should discuss before coding.

Best regards.

doc

Files:

Find a coder for mq5

for anyone interested on convert indicators ea scripts ect. from mq4 to mq5, there is a very usefull link:

Jobs on MQL5

doc

Convert MT4 code to MT5 for indicator 4 Time frame Guppy MMA oscillator

Hi All,

Can anyone convert the attached MT4 code of - 4 Time frame Guppy MMA oscillator to MT5 platform code?

Note: The attached screen shot shows the working of - 4 Time frame Guppy MMA oscillator on MT4 platform. Green on all timeframes signals buying and Pink on all Time Frames signals selling.

If the current selected Time Frame is 1 Min then, it shows 4 time frames as 1M, 5M, 15M and 30M. If the current time frame selected is 5 Mins then, it shows 4 time frames as i.e 5M, 15M, 30M, 1H. So the series is so on and so forth.

For D1 timeframe it show D1, W1, MN,MN. For W1 time frame it shows W1, MN,MN,MN. For MN time frames it will show MN,MN,MN,MN. As we do not have any timeframe beyond MN(month).

Reason: