MT5 Programming/conversion

Maybe you are looking for Renko charts that develop new bricks only when price changes by a needed amount of pips, regardless of time?

In this thread, there are scripts and systems:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179557

MT5 Programming/conversion

I am sure there are many people with this concern

but I am looking for a programmer already familiar

with mt5. I need 8-10 mt4 indicators, custom indicators,

that I have the mq4 for, of course, to be converted to

mt5 format so I am all set with that. Converted and you

tested to work exactly the same!!

If you are a good programmer, and know how to work thru

these conversions, please pm me a bid per indicator

or based upon perhaps 5 at a time that I want to convert

to be mt5 working.

Please help!

Thanks

GF

The conversion can be done in advanced elite section https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general as there are many MT5 indicators and advaned elite members can ask for conversion the indicators from MT4 to MT5 paying just for advanced elite mmbership only.

Metatrader 5 programming help

I am sure there are many people with this concern

but I am looking for a programmer already familiar

with mt5. I need 8-10 mt4 indicators, custom indicators,

that I have the mq4 for, of course, to be converted to

mt5 format so I am all set with that. Converted and you

tested to work exactly the same!!

If you are a good programmer, and know how to work thru

these conversions, please pm me a bid per indicator

or based upon perhaps 5 at a time that I want to convert

to be mt5 working.

If You are.....Contact at : TORONTOINDIA@HOTMAIL.COM

Please help!

Thanks

newdigital:
The conversion can be done in advanced elite section https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general as there are many MT5 indicators and advaned elite members can ask for conversion the indicators from MT4 to MT5 paying just for advanced elite mmbership only.

Hi ND or all,

I'd like to know which language I should learn MT4 or MT5? I can program in C#, VB, Java etc but I don't actually enjoy it so I'm just wondering if learning MT5 is the best option at this stage.

Do give Renko a look. Pure price action can say so much more than people thnk....

convert MA_crossover_ with_alert.mpl4 to mql5

I'm not a programmer, so can anyone help me convert these mql4 indicators to mql5? I find them the most useful indicator I've met. thanks a lot! Hope that you can help me!

need mt5 indicator conversions

mt4 does not seem to work so well with 64-bit win 7, so i need some indicators converted to mt5 on a $bid per indicator basis.

anyone out there with top-notch mt5 programming skills?

these indicators do not have the code visible (at least i cannot open them up).

please PM me.

thanks!

Just when I am getting familiar with MT4, they are coming out with MT5. What a pain?

There got to be someone out there that is working on a conversion software i.e. you feed in your MT4 EAs or indicators, out comes the MT5 EAs or indicators. I would imagine that this should not be too hard, given that ex4 can be compiled.

Get to price in MQL5

Hi,

Could anyone explain me step by step how cen i get into any price in MQL5?

I mean in MQL4 we have Open, Close, High and Low and i can use for example Close[1000] or get an Open [5]... but how can i do that in MQL5 and why its more complicated?

I care more on use it in Expert Advisor than in Indicators or Scripts so plz take it into consideration.

I will be very greateful for any help!

Reason: