Free Grid Trading, The New Grid EA - page 13

grid-ea-21.mq4

loh2005:
sorry i can't solve this funny error, do anybody here get this problem?

Hi,

Not tested , but that should fit.

Tomcat98

Files:

Does anyone know how to solve this problem? This is newgrid.mq4 attached to post #38. Thank you.

Files:
error.png  98 kb

MsIzzy:
Does anyone know how to solve this problem? This is newgrid.mq4 attached to post #38. Thank you.

Hi,

not tested , by you can try it out,

Have a good WE

Tomcat98

Files:

MsIzzy:

Was it working before (it looks like the formula was flawed)?

Grid trading EA for quick account growth

All I know is that grid trading can eat pips very quickly.It doesn't matter which direction the price go, all I need is movement.

As I want to grow my account quick, I will be running the grid EA on many currency pairs, so I can have as much trades as possible.

But I have some questions:

Which kind of grid system should I use? There are different grid ea out there and bot all are the same. Some will draw endless grids and have huge drawdown, while some only draw 5 lines.

I need serious help.

sunny7day:
All I know is that grid trading can eat pips very quickly.It doesn't matter which direction the price go, all I need is movement.

As I want to grow my account quick, I will be running the grid EA on many currency pairs, so I can have as much trades as possible.

But I have some questions:

Which kind of grid system should I use? There are different grid ea out there and bot all are the same. Some will draw endless grids and have huge drawdown, while some only draw 5 lines.

I need serious help.

You can not use grid systems on US regulated brokers

Guys

I have back tested the newgrid_nmc EA on EUR/USD using a Broker in the middle east. The results are driving me crazy, is it true that this EA has no loss !!!

Did anyone tested this EA on live or DEMO account? what was the result?

Files:
capture.png  45 kb

I have a request.Is it possible to get this EA also for MT4

Thanks

I am looking for a good grid EA to trade. I have a proven system but can't find a professional grid EA. Can you direct me where I can get one.

Thank you

luna2014:

I have a request.Is it possible to get this EA also for MT4

Thanks

Yes.

https://www.mql5.com/en/job

Freelance service at MQL5.com
Freelance service at MQL5.com
  • www.mql5.com
hello i'm i need of a very good and accurate Bollinger Band breakout alert. all i need it to do is if it breaks out of the band at the top or bottom to let me know via alert on the computer and to my phone. Hello i have excel sheet and would like to transfer the data as indicator on MQL4 the work will very easy but i do not know how to make...
Reason: