Metatrader 5 versions of indicators ... - page 42

Great !!! Can be very handy when I must migrate to MT5. Thanks a lot.

Wulong 

Wulong10:

Wulong 

Good. :)

Just to remind the others : to get the same value as the original Hull average, use power 1 (then they are the same). All the other values are producing different results than the original Hull average

mladen:

Good. :)

Just to remind the others : to get the same value as the original Hull average, use power 1 (then they are the same). All the other values are producing different results than the original Hull average

Nice. Thanks

Hi Mladen,

I found this indicator, histogram style...

could you release it to mt5 version?

the strategy seems very good...

Wulong10:

Wulong 

So MLADEN technically convinced you to move some day or the indi :)

the strategy seems very good...

If memory services, mladen created solar winds as a prank.  Indicators that repaint change past data to look good.  That is why "the strategy seems very good..."  I hope you don't mind my comments since I thought the same thing when I saw it.  Use the other mladen indicators to create a strategy.

donut4popo:
If memory services, mladen created solar winds as a prank.  Indicators that repaint change past data to look good.  That is why "the strategy seems very good..."  I hope you don't mind my comments since I thought the same thing when I saw it.  Use the other mladen indicators to create a strategy.
Yep - that is the "king of the repainters" (and it was me that gave that name to it along to coding it is a joke) - it repaints 3 times, not just one :)

mladen:
Yep - that is the "king of the repainters" (and it was me that gave that name to it along to coding it is a joke) - it repaints 3 times, not just one :)
And thanks to traders they hanged and glued with along with their renaming masters.

please,

is it possible traslate from mt4 to mt5 the following indicator?

thank's in advance

carbonmimetic:
please,

is it possible traslate from mt4 to mt5 the following indicator?

thank's in advance
Use any ma cross (plenty of mt5 versions already)
Reason: