Metatrader 5 versions of indicators ... - page 13

whisperer:
Any result on that?
No, not yet

Hi mladen,

is it possible to have MT5 version of this forex tsd indicator?

Thanks in advance. 

Files:

lapigna:

Hi mladen,

is it possible to have MT5 version of this forex tsd indicator?

Thanks in advance. 

lapigna

This is the metatrader 5 version (with some obvious additions) of Kijun-Sen alerts indicator

Files:

mladen:

lapigna

This is the metatrader 5 version (with some obvious additions) of Kijun-Sen alerts indicator

Thank you a lot mladen.

Some more "experiment" but I believe that this one is safe to be used right now

It combines 3 rsi values int a single value and a sort of "expected range bands". The specific is that it uses the prices - it is using set of 5 prices to calculate all the necessary rsi values. Six types of rsi and 4 types of averages are available for calculation. Alerts (on slope - trend change) are available too. The rest is explained in the parameters descriptions (no need for additional explanation)

Files:

And this version too

There is one parameter that is added : price range. Even though at a first sight it seems that changing the price range does not change the resulting rsi, it is not so. Lower example shows that the difference can be significant

PS: a word of "warning". I left the Harris' rsi in the choices of rsi, but be advised that, due to the way how Harris rsi is calculated, if price filtering is used (ie: some randomness is taken away from price series) Harris rsi tends to produce results that can be "surprising" at the least in some cases. Even though Harris rsi is good when it comes to natural (semi random) price usage, keep in mind what happens if the prices are filtered and why it happens

Files:

mladen:

And this version too

There is one parameter that is added : price range. Even though at a first sight it seems that changing the price range does not change the resulting rsi, it is not so. Lower example shows that the difference can be significant

PS: a word of "warning". I left the Harris' rsi in the choices of rsi, but be advised that, due to the way how Harris rsi is calculated, if price filtering is used (ie: some randomness is taken away from price series) Harris rsi tends to produce results that can be "surprising" at the least in some cases. Even though Harris rsi is good when it comes to natural (semi random) price usage, keep in mind what happens if the prices are filtered and why it happens

Is there mt4 version of that?

sebastianK:
Is there mt4 version of that?
Not a version like that

mladen:

You could do something like this (just an example, but you shall easily adjust it to your needs in the code) :

I'm very bad coder. please, help!

Nikki69:
I'm very bad coder. please, help!
Sorry, but where to put that code snippet?
Reason: