One more average ... - page 37

aitosin:

mladen

My experts says "Adaptive rsi GBPUSD,M1: zero divide in 'Adaptive rsi.mq4' (219,29)"

aitosin

What is written in line 208 of your version of indicator?

PS: regardless of what is written there (it should be "if (period<=1) return(0);" but that is wrong too, it leaves out values remembering), this version should be used (this version corrects those extreme cases when vhf adapting returns period of less than 1 for rsi) : adaptive_rsi_1_1.mq4

Files:

mladen:
PS: regardless of what is written there (it should be "if (period<=1) return(0);" but that is wrong too, it leaves out values remembering), this version should be used (this version corrects those extreme cases when vhf adapting returns period of less than 1 for rsi) : adaptive_rsi_1_1.mq4

mladen

I was using [208 if (ArrayRange(workRsi,0)!=Bars) ArrayResize(workRsi,Bars);]

Did you edit the original post?

Anyway, thank you for a correct version

mladen:
This is step oma that does not use fixed step size, but uses average true range as a step size (makes it less dependent on symbol and/or time frame) : step_one_more_average_2.mq4

Can the others be made like that?

mladen:

Is there a mtf version of that indicator?

on my own:
Is there a mtf version of that indicator?

That exact version was not made as mtf. Will be made

mrtools:
This is trend rsi using one more average rsi, indicator is mtf with alerts on when the dots change colors.

oma_trend_rsi.mq4

Can it have interpolation, please?

TamFX:
Can it have interpolation, please?

RamFS

It already has interpolation

mladen:

RamFS

It already has interpolation

Ooops, my bad. Thanks

Some changes in the oma trend rsi (in the way how adapting is done) : oma_trend_rsi_2.mq4

Files:
Reason: