One more average ... - page 35

mladen:

Just a PS: since sentiment zone basic values are +1 and -1, then the adaptive mode does not make too much sense (statistically noise will tend to be 0), in this particular case (just in the case of sentiment zone oscillator) maybe it is better to turn the adaptive off. Here is a comparison : upper is adaptive, lower is not (all the rest of the parameters are default)

Funny : I always thought that adaptive is always better. Thanks for the tip

mladen:
Re: One more average ...

Osma of one more average : OsOMA nmc.mq4

Originally it was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179662

Hi Mladen,

I wanted to test this indicator but it seems my pc doesn't take that indicator: does it require a library file of some kind?

Also it is possible to add color: above zero and under zero line?

Hello Mladen and/or Mr. Tools Is it possible to adapt this MACrossindicator: 3 MA Cross with alert mtf 3.01.mq4 so it can display three "one more averages"with the double smoothed function enabled?

Thanks a million times in advance,

Forexblasters

forexblasters:

Hi Mladen,

I wanted to test this indicator but it seems my pc doesn't take that indicator: does it require a library file of some kind?

Also it is possible to add color: above zero and under zero line?

Forexblasters. it needs OMA nmc(attached) for it to work, also did a pure one more average version using one more average for the signal too(the earlier version was using a linear weighted average for the signal) and with the newest price options included,also t's a stand alone version.

The top picture is the original version and the bottom picture is the modified version.

ps} as you can see they are pretty similar except the modified version I think gives you more options

OMA nmc.mq4

OsOMA nmc 2.mq4

Files:
oma_nmc.mq4  4 kb
osoma_nmc_2.mq4  10 kb
osoma.png  42 kb
osoma2.png  33 kb

mrtools:

Forexblasters. it needs OMA nmc(attached) for it to work, also did a pure one more average version using one more average for the signal too(the earlier version was using a linear weighted average for the signal) and with the newest price options included,also t's a stand alone version.

The top picture is the original version and the bottom picture is the modified version.

ps} as you can see they are pretty similar except the modified version I think gives you more options

OMA nmc.mq4

OsOMA nmc 2.mq4

Thanks for the clarification.... I forgot to mention but can you also add divergence recognition onto the Osoma mmc? Sorry for the hassle ....

forexblasters:
Thanks for the clarification.... I forgot to mention but can you also add divergence recognition onto the Osoma mmc? Sorry for the hassle ....

On which one?

mrtools:
On which one?

On the OsOMA indicator.... on indicator and on chart please?

forexblasters:
On the OsOMA indicator.... on indicator and on chart please?

Forgot you wanted above/below zero coloring and added that along with the divergence, and that version is now stand alone as well.

osoma_nmc_divergence.mq4

Files:

This is trend rsi using one more average rsi, indicator is mtf with alerts on when the dots change colors.

oma_trend_rsi.mq4

Files:

mrtools:
This is trend rsi using one more average rsi, indicator is mtf with alerts on when the dots change colors.

oma_trend_rsi.mq4

Nice. Thanks

Reason: