One more average ... - page 25

mladen:
Talaat E Still having problems?

Thanks Mladen your concern, the answer is no, right now it works perfectly,

Regards

Talaat E

i was wondering if sir mladen or any kind hearted person here could code divergence and divergence alerts into this timing indicator...

secondly, i have problems loading trendstrenght oma indicator into my chart as it has simply refused to show up each time i load it. thanks guys

plodds:
i was wondering if sir mladen or any kind hearted person here could code divergence and divergence alerts into this timing indicator... secondly, i have problems loading trendstrenght oma indicator into my chart as it has simply refused to show up each time i load it. thanks guys

Plodds, about the timing indicator would need the original source code to be able to add divergence, about the TrendStrength Oma there is a fixed version here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180002/page35

mrtools:
Re: One more average ... This fatl one more average slope speed, with arrows on zero cross.

Mrtools, could you please add alerts to the Digital filters (including Fatl smoother slope..)?

Thanks

Jozy:

Mrtools, could you please add alerts to the Digital filters (including Fatl smoother slope..)?

Thanks

Jozy, added options for zero cross and or slope alerts.

fatl_one_more_average_slope_speed_alerts.mq4

mrtools:

Hi Mrtools

Thanks for this indicator, would you add MTF and interpolation as well as arrowonfirstbar if possible

nice week end

Hi Talaat E, added mtf with interpolation option and with the arrowOnFirstBar option too.

fatl_one_more_average_slope_speed_alerts_mtf.mq4

mrtools:
Hi Talaat E, added mtf with interpolation option and with the arrowOnFirstBar option too.

fatl_one_more_average_slope_speed_alerts_mtf.mq4

Dear my friend Mrtools, I would like say many thanks,

My regards

mrtools:

I am most grateful, Mrtools.

I hare when we do not have an option to chose price, se here is this one with the usual set of 20 prices as a possible choices added )it does not use a fixed close price any more) : fatl_one_more_average_slope_speed_alerts_mtf_2.mq4

Reason: