Classic ID:806

Classical trading system (does not apply martingale or grid) with low risk, fixed lot size 0.02 lots, trading 24 pairs. 0.01 lots are closed at specific gain and let the other half run.

Other notes:

-Does not apply hedging so can be traded with US brokers

-Uses a fixed SL

-Max trades per pair is 3(basic trade and 2 scale-ins)

-Medium term trading

-Capable of STP trading, can be also used on bucketshops with no problem

Every subscriptor should set their own MM, I recomend 1-2% risk per trade.

Price: This week (until 5.jun.2009) the system is offered at an introductory price 99USD after that it will be raised to 120USD.

Prido,

You mentioned in another thread, subscribers to GrofazEA would get a discount ? Does this still apply.

Regards

Neil

teamrecon:
Prido,

You mentioned in another thread, subscribers to GrofazEA would get a discount ? Does this still apply.

Regards

Neil

Offcourse Neil, read last post in GrofazEA thread.

Regards

prido:
Offcourse Neil, read last post in GrofazEA thread. Regards

Hi Prido,

Thanks for the reply. Has the pm/email been sent ??

Regards

Neil

teamrecon:
Hi Prido,

Thanks for the reply. Has the pm/email been sent ??

Regards

Neil

Not yet, You can expect it someday till friday.

Regards

discount

PMs have just been sended to GrofazEA subscribers about Classic system discount.

I could not send it to a some of subscribers for the folloving reasons:

1. They disallowed PMs

2. They have to make some posts in order to be allowed to recive PMs

If You are one of them, take care of a problem and PM Me - till Thursday preferably

Regards

Prido, I would like to find out whats the recommended starting balance and leverage when trading with lot multiplier set to one which would trade exactly same as your account at 0.02 lots. Also what kind of floating losses per pair can we expect and what kind of stop losses. So far largest loss has been 230+ pips, which is resonable. How long is your track record for this system? Thanks in advance.

zomg:
Prido, I would like to find out whats the recommended starting balance and leverage when trading with lot multiplier set to one which would trade exactly same as your account at 0.02 lots. Also what kind of floating losses per pair can we expect and what kind of stop losses. So far largest loss has been 230+ pips, which is resonable. How long is your track record for this system? Thanks in advance.

Hi zomg,

This system is runing profitabely since 5 months.

Every order has a SL not greater than 250pips-but can be closed earlyer if countertrend is detected.

About MM: My Ras account is traded with 10000USD/0.02lots(can be also 1000USD with nano lots) and that is My recomendation if You do not fully understand everything about Money Managment.

This is a high-grade trading system with unlimited MM possibilitys, so every subscriber should make his own MM-plan. You can trade it with 1:33 to 1:500 leverage.

DD should be calculated from Your own MM.......with My recomendation in the worst case scenario(each of 24 pairs hit SL in the same time) would be

1200USD(120USD nano account).

I apeal to all of the subscribers to demo test it for a month to get to know its behaviour and learn about MM routines at this time, since MM realy is a key to succes in Fx trading.

Kind Regards

Sorry wrong post......

MB Trading MT4 - ECN Broker

Hi Prido,

MB Trading now allows MT4 live accounts. But we can open only standard account. In this case how will Classic EA trade. Will it trade two standard lots? Is there any way, i can trade mini or micro lots in a standard account?

Regards

albatriq:
Hi Prido,

MB Trading now allows MT4 live accounts. But we can open only standard account. In this case how will Classic EA trade. Will it trade two standard lots? Is there any way, i can trade mini or micro lots in a standard account?

Regards

There is no way to trade micro lots on standard account.....it is because of the broker not the EA.

If You want to trade 0,2lots You need to set RAS "Buyer_lots_multiplier" to 10.............if 2lots then "Buyer_lots_multiplier" to 100.

In any case if You want to trade with ECN broker, RAS setting "Buyer_stp_broker" must be set to "true".

Regards

Reason: