bringard:

Golden Varitey

Dan

I think it's the same as the madrogoldenfilter

the link :

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/7079

Goldem system

bringard:
Has anyone heard of and/or used the following indicators??

Golden Tendency String V2

Golden Varitey

Golden Super K

I'm testing a manual system that uses these indicators and

I'm just wondering if anyone has any experience with them.

Any help deciphering signals is helpful

Thanks,

Dan

Dear. I apply the complete set of indicators of system Golden V3. I managed to make translation of system and its description, but only on Russian. I shall try to make translation on English main principles of work of system and I shall lay out here. Yours faithfully. Success

Files:
golden_v3.rar  26 kb

Its Also Called FX Engine 3.0

This is the same as FX Engine 3.0. Attached are the docs and files. Good luck, nikwoof

Files:
fx_engine_v3.rar  109 kb

nikwoof:
This is the same as FX Engine 3.0. Attached are the docs and files. Good luck, nikwoof

Thanks for sharing. I am testing the EA.

pls this system does it still working?

xx3xxx:
will it be EASY to make repaint indicator -- DO NOT REPAINT (go back and repaint)

sound like a good methodology

but even if MQ4 is disclosed, why is it NOT THAT SIMPLE ??

BTW -- how can you get the ex4 extracted ??? or will you put it back here -- we need variety one only

is this one -- much more promising , than the one above -- althought RSI is cliche

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177858/page2

^^ this one ^^^

is this work in my system ? because i am using demo version with paid indian data. some times it gets virus and some time not at all working. if mq4 available means it will work but i dont have mq4 can any one share here please

Oh, golden indicators something new after silver, diamond and platinum. And it's all about moving average cross, so it must be at least golden.

Ramzam, don't know what your system is (or what you mean by it, your post confuses me), but this isn't golden or anything else. It's just a pack of some standard indicators. mq4 means you can change something in the source code, not that it works automatically. My advise for you is: Stop paying for indian data and learn on normal international as everyone too - these data are free (unless it's scam) and you learn something. When you are expert, you can trade on your contries market. On your level you only can loose there.

An Peruvian ask me a few days ago whether I trade stock market, because he wanted to invest in the Peruvian stock market. The market there was more opened (I believe 2 years ago) and he said one could earn a lot of money quickly. Words where my scam sensors go craszy and I told him the same as you and vishnu. You're willing cattle if you do so. They may feed you first but in one or two month, when you don't expect, you're fatstock. I know some example from Germany and comet-like rises in Peruvian will take a hard end as always and everywhere else.

Learn here on Forex, the stock market is actually very similar (it wouldn't make sense if not) and one day, if you're bored of forex, you can spread your investments.