Chart Stacker System - page 3

zipfrog:
haan,

That is true that using just 2 of the charts will get you in and out of trades earlier, but the system is designed to use three charts to act as a filter and make sure that the trades that do line up are solid and high probability. I will try and post some examples next week of what can happen when only 2 of the charts line up.

Here is the RSI for aelimian:

We are going in one way, but i use a different signal.

Good luck.

Gotcha

Now I see, lol.

EA anyone?

Can any of our resident programmers make an EA out of the strategy? Long when all blue with a trailing stop, short when all red with a TS? Also need RSI to be positive on all 3 charts for a long, negative for a short, also needs to happen within a prgrammable timeframe (all charts go positive or negative within an adjustible time of each other as this will be the main filter, when they all line up and cross at the same time is when the big moves happen).

If anyone can do this that would be awesome! Would love to backtest this!

maybe you can 'contact' some of mql programmer on : Metatrader 4 - Forex Trading

If you're using an IBFX mini account you'll have to open up all the .chr files in a text editor and add 'm' to the end of currency names. Also just drop the whole folder that's in the zip file in the 'profiles' directory.

Lux

Reason: