RACE IS ON Eurotrader, Long Term Trends, GBP JPY, Pip Picnic, Big Top - page 2

Name of ECN broker

Hi Atlan,

What is the name of the brokerage that you are connected to and achieve these fantastic results?

Regards,

Chrisstoff

Thank you Atlan from Eurotrader

Am I correct so far Eurotrader leads the competition? Wow. Great

Nice testing. Thank you very much. I will add your link to my signal.

Subkey

Eurotrader

I listed your live stats at number one position. Please check the stats, currently at 1,732.99 equity, and balance of 1,609.36.

Looking forward to supporting this signal. Since I am starting a 1,000.00 demo, ECN broker, I set minimum multiplier at 3, as listed on your stats page. Is this best?

Hello Atlan, could you please post providers' IDs? It would be much easier to find them on RAS website.

Eurotrader Signal 891

Atlan,

In order t replicate RAS stats yes. And the provider ID is 891 at just $10/month initial launch price. The lowest price out of Top 10 Premium on RAS.

To Subkey

To keep this RACE on, will your signal be free long enough to show everyone?

I will post all info ASAP.

Wow, "GBP/JPY Pips RAS 1135" blowed away 40% of the Account.

Vps

I talked to VPS Company owner who is setting up Windows XP Pro, server custom built for Metatrader. Unlimited bandwidth, 1 gb ram, ATT direct backbone connection. I think it will be 30.00 a month. You install Metatrader same as in Windows, 4 should run just fine. I installed all 6 myself in minutes.

Provider ID numbers now on opening page.

Atlan:
I talked to VPS Company owner who is setting up Windows XP Pro, server custom built for Metatrader. Unlimited bandwidth, 1 gb ram, ATT direct backbone connection. I think it will be 30.00 a month. You install Metatrader same as in Windows, 4 should run just fine. I installed all 6 myself in minutes. Provider ID numbers now on opening page.

Hey Atlan, would you please share the name of the VPS Providor?

Thank You

Atlan:
mt4live.com numbers are all wrong here.

See opening page for new post of live stats this week ending Friday 3 pm.

..........Eurotrader MT4Live.com - Share Your MT4 Statements Free

Long Term Trends MT4Live.com - Share Your MT4 Statements Free

.............GBP JPY MT4Live.com - Share Your MT4 Statements Free

..............Big Top MT4Live.com - Share Your MT4 Statements Free

....Bulls and Bears MT4Live.com - Share Your MT4 Statements Free

.............IntradayMT4Live.com - Share Your MT4 Statements Free

I think for Big Top provider that is the wrong link to mt4 stats. Big Top in your link doesn't trade same pairs like Big top on Ras.

Also Bulls and Bears seem to have different equity curve in your link and on ras website.

Can you please check the links and providers' IDs?

Reason: