RACE IS ON Eurotrader, Long Term Trends, GBP JPY, Pip Picnic, Big Top - page 3

mt4live.com is wrong

mt4live.com numbers are all wrong here.

See opening page for new post of live stats this week ending Friday 3 pm.

..........Eurotrader MT4Live.com - Share Your MT4 Statements Free

Long Term Trends MT4Live.com - Share Your MT4 Statements Free

.............GBP JPY MT4Live.com - Share Your MT4 Statements Free

..............Big Top MT4Live.com - Share Your MT4 Statements Free

....Bulls and Bears MT4Live.com - Share Your MT4 Statements Free

.............IntradayMT4Live.com - Share Your MT4 Statements Free

Yep

I checked all of them. Some are wrong, it seems to take a while to update. Some get it right. LOOK FOR POST ON FRIDAY AT 3 PM FOR ACTUAL PIX OF TRADING WINDOWS.

That is why I posted they are wrong and moved them off first page. T

Wowowow

I will post this on opening page. INCREDIBLE UPDATE.

The owner is going to install Windows Server 2008 for 5.00 less than XP, and their Tech Supervisor said it is just like operating in Windows!!! They are getting set up especially for MT 4. I have been building computers since 1994, and these guys really know what they are doing. He said they have spent a fortune getting the company going, and really want to get the lowest price.

Windows Server 2008, runs faster than anything from Microsoft

1 GB ram, locked VPS, runs just like a VDS.

ATT Backbone, no lag

Unlimited bandwidth

Use Remote Desktop take seconds to log in.

You log in and use browser to get MT, just like Windows.

He said he is building a web page now to make it easy to get started. They have 3 shifts live tech support in training this week. I will post the coupon code for a 10.00 discount, so, instead of 52.00 it will be 42.00 a month.

V P S and Broker

I will post VPS this coming week. They are setting up for Metatrader with coupon for discount. They are in a Federal Building!

My broker has asked me not to send people who are inexperienced and will lose money and tell others. EXPERIENCED TRADERS WELCOME. How am I going to do that? I am not getting much feedback. How am I trading, y'all?

Names, contact data and statements

Atlan:
I will post VPS this coming week. They are setting up for Metatrader with coupon for discount. They are in a Federal Building! My broker has asked me not to send people who are inexperienced and will lose money and tell others. EXPERIENCED TRADERS WELCOME. How am I going to do that? I am not getting much feedback. How am I trading, y'all?

Atlan,

Your results are incredibly good, so you are trading very well.

I am not a beginner trader and interested in your VPS provider and broker but you did not even reply to my earlier post when I asked you for your broker's name. I think if you answer every posts of the followers of your thread and give names and contact data of your VPS provider and broker, then you will probably get more feedback. Beside this, publishing the statements of your trades would also improve the number of feedbacks.

Regards,

Chrisstoff

I'm listening

VPS owner said they are busy, have spent lots of money to set up ATT backbone, Metatrader is new to them, and whole staff is getting ready.

Broker will not let me open an account until I prove I can trade. "We don't need a lot of inexperienced traders who will lose money, and telling others they did with us."

The mt4live site is wrong, wrong, wrong. Where else can I publish?

Publishing Statements

Atlan,

You can save and then post your statements even here as attachment(s) e.g. at weekends. You can zip several statements into one file in case of attaching numerous attachments would be prohibited by forum rules.

Regards,

Chrisstoff

Vps

COMPARE YOUR BROKER TO ECN BROKER ON VPS DIRECT TO ATT BACKBONE, 1GB RAM, 20GB Hard disk Space, UnMetered 2mbps Bandwidth

http://www.vdedicatedserver.com/metatrader.html

COUPON CODE 10.00 OFF A MONTH SAGRODSVS10DO

So, Windows Server 2008 included 42.50 month. Details owner explains better. To get in the building, Tech Support gets a full palm scan, a Federal Building... 4 backbones in the building. This is the first time, in 6 months of research, all the gripes we know about with VPS really got through. He has been thorough, and they know exactly what we need: fast account opening, no lag, tech support 24/7. He really wants us to be happy and stay with them. It is in Saint Louis on the 40th floor. After the talks we had, I can tell you, custom built for us. I have not seen anything near this price and connection.

Ok

I have looked at every server company out there I could find. No body gets close.

I talked again with the owner yesterday. He wants to make it easy to set up. This company is on the 40th floor, diesel generators, security, 24/7 tech support, staff of 30. Running servers is all they do. I told him they would really not have to do anything if they install Win XP Pro, and he said if that is the case, and we don't hammer tech support...

This is what he is going to do:

ATT Backbone direct IN THE BUILDING free.

Unlimited bandwidth.

1 GB physical ram.

OS for MT 4 Windows Server 2008 You can reboot anytime, just like home.

With Internet Explorer, you download your broker MT 4.

I have instaledl MT 4 in 7 separate folders, running fine.

I told him we know how to use Windows; Windows Server 2008 runs exactly like Windows, and once set up, really won't need any support. But, they always answer the phone, and these guys really are pros. If you stay lean and mean, no support is needed. They will clean install, etc. If you go in and start installing a lot of programs, and bog windows down, and start taking a lot of their time, you don't get an infinite amount of tech support free.

I am paying 42.50 since I got the code, ie, I don't need tech support much. He is going to give us a code for MT, once set up needing little support, that will knock off 10.00 a month for one year. It is 39.00 for Linux, add 12.50 for Windows Server 2008, with coupon code knock off 10.00 a month, down to 42.50 a month for a DEDICATED SERVER, locked from any other user. So, I used Windows remote desktop, got in with no problems with a clean install. All they have to do is clone it onto the server in 20 minutes for your OS.

PLEASE DO NOT start using the server for anything else. KEEP IT LEAN AND MEAN. I suggest you don't use it for anything else.

Windowx XP Pro they supply is 17.00 a month, and it takes 20 minutes to install and get running.

One of the tech support guys told me there are foreign governments using their servers. If a lot of people start burning up tech support, then new accounts will have to pay the 40.00 a month without the coupon for the 10.00 discount. He is going to train the Tech Support Staff to take care of MT accounts. I keep telling him, we won't need any help.

Oh yeah, the VDS is locked, meaning, it's just like having your own server.

Friday's results

Sun Aug 16 to Friday BALANCES from original 1,000.00 deposit, late post, thunderstorm.

.532 Intraday....................10,708.19

.629 Big Top........................4779.36

1203 Bulls and Bears...........4344.54

1135 GBP JPY.....................3838.67

.836 Long Term Trends.......2558.34

.891 Eurotrader....................804.98

1222 Farhadcrab added.......1123.97

Reason: