RACE IS ON Eurotrader, Long Term Trends, GBP JPY, Pip Picnic, Big Top - page 4

Atlan:
COMPARE YOUR BROKER TO ECN BROKER ON VPS DIRECT TO ATT BACKBONE, 1GB RAM, 20GB Hard disk Space, UnMetered 2mbps Bandwidth

http://www.vdedicatedserver.com/metatrader.html

COUPON CODE 10.00 OFF A MONTH SAGRODSVS10DO

So, Windows Server 2008 included 42.50 month. Details owner explains better. To get in the building, Tech Support gets a full palm scan, a Federal Building... 4 backbones in the building. This is the first time, in 6 months of research, all the gripes we know about with VPS really got through. He has been thorough, and they know exactly what we need: fast account opening, no lag, tech support 24/7. He really wants us to be happy and stay with them. It is in Saint Louis on the 40th floor. After the talks we had, I can tell you, custom built for us. I have not seen anything near this price and connection.

Atlan,

Thank you for your continuous work on testing these EAs, VPS and brokerage. Your results are wonderful, congrats to you

May I suggest reading thisarticle about broker(s) and VPS and thisother one about statment publishing possibilities.

Regards,

Chrisstoff

thanks

Thanks, will try to get live statements asap.

Blunder of the year

or WHAT HAVE I DONE? 12,800 3,000.00 active trades. See page one.

too many active orders ! you have only US$2500 free margin now ! it is very dangerous !

what about your leverage ? if it is 1:400,you could set the multiplier to 1.0 !

but the best multiplier for US$ 10,000 deposite is 0.4 or 0.6 ! it would be much safer !

Will this correct the multiple trades on one account?

If you don't get this setting, even if installed into separate folders, it looks like ALL MT's will open trades, but, you have match multiplier...

RAS Tech Support says

- buyer_install_version 1 for first, 2 for second, etc. to trade alone in MT. Ahhhhh... live and learn.

Updates Page 1

Live statements, all updates page 1

Statements are wrong still. I didn't check all of them but look at EUROTRADER, GBPJPY and BIG TOP are still wrong. I really can't figure out what are you doing to have the providers so mixed up.

Big top. Big Top | Rent a Signal

Eurotrader EUROTRADER | Rent a Signal

GBPJPY GBP/JPY Pips | Rent a Signal

Look at the pairs they trade and look at the pairs on your statements of post 1.

Hmmmmm

I was very careful, and set up one at the time. Hmmmm..., after looking at RAS, most signals are going up, so, I will email RAS Tech Support. I sent all settings for the EA so they could check it all. Thanks for jumping in there. I have been checking on it all day, wondering why all hit such a huge DD.

Just checked all the MT4live stats for all signals, and they are accurate. I just looked at the user name for each EA, and they all match.

After so many great days of trading, I am stunned. I have focused on understanding RAS setup, and I really thought I got it. We will have to wait on RAS tech support to check my settings.

Atlan:
RAS SIGNAL RACE RE-STARTING AUGUST 30.........

Hi Atlan,

What is your purpose to do this ?

How this help traders ?

Thank you.

details

posted in opening page, from LIVE RAS SUPPORT

Reason: