GBP JPY RAS here

RACE IS ON post shows daily trades at 10 AM Central Time of the 6 top Free Signals on RAS with ECN broker straight through on VPS with 2 GB ram on ATT direct connect Backbone, the best out there, I think. I trade straight through institutional trades, like banks. These guys ARE auto traders with their own brokerage, and they trade - in $100,000.00 LOTS. They are letting us trade there.

Stats look good.

All 5 "out of money" same time

I set each up for 1,000.00.

I am letting each run as automatic.

4 appear to be running same numbers.

EUROTRADER is different.

Super fast VPS, just cranked up

It's running at 1673/8 kb on 5 accounts with 2 gb ram, so, now, I have the best.

Each account starting at 1,000.00.

Set on M1, since none list time frame.

EUROTRADER

GBP JPY

Pip Picnic

Big Top

Long Term Trends

ECN Demo runs same as live account.

I will post results here.

Dd

RACE IS ON post shows daily trades at 10 AM Central Time of the 6 top Free Signals on RAS with ECN broker straight through on VPS with 2 GB ram on ATT direct connect Backbone, the best out there, I think. I trade straight through institutional trades, like banks. These guys ARE auto traders with their own brokerage, and they trade - in $100,000.00 LOTS. They are letting us trade there.

OK, I set the multiplier in the EA as listed.

I set the max lots per trade at 1 and

I left the stats page as is.

RAS Tech Support:

"Set max lot size is good.

But it is good only if vendor is not doing martingale.

If the vendor is trading in martingale way so you will lose.

What is martingale?

It is when the vendor is openning many trades and he can win only if we increase lot size.

And all the trades will close simultaniously and trade with most bigger lot size will cover all losses."

QUESTION: the past week, DD took most accounts down to 300.00 from 1,000, on all 4. In week 1 of July,

Yevelll Intraday

Pips Picnic

Long Term Trends

Big Top

running on my GNC broker demo, all doubled the account, in one week.

Running at 12137/21 kb on server, bottom right.

So, why DD every day 250.00 all last week, and since opening yesterday?

Reason: